Just Signed up for Twitter (4 Viewers)

has anyone got a famous retweet or a message from anyone famous on twitter?

I got a retweet by guardian music this morning for saying the new springsteen album is shite. I also got a tweet off Julie Feeney.

Zooey Deschanel and Joanna Newsom keep ignoring me. Pricks

Got a DM from Ed Droste once.

Dara O'Briain retweeted me one time and the massive rush of new followers from that was really pressurising, I think I cracked.

John Shuttleworth advised me against having biscuits for breakfast.

And Sinead O'Connor slagged me off.Cant remember what she said

No.I've been retweeted twice in one go.

My tweets arent that retweetable..its all just me eating lunch or if I've had lotsa coffee how great I am

somehow I got following some girl in England who's either late teens or early 20s. Her tweets are along the lines of;

'You are a fucking twat'

'Fuck off'

'If I wanted that I would have fucking asked'

'I love my life'

'I hate my life'

My instinct was to stop following cos I have no clue who this person is. But the entertainment value prevents it.

I've had a few back and forths with Richard Herring, got retweeted by David O'Doherty, Barry Glendenning from The Guardian and Gary Neville so no, nobody famous !!

Is there a worse twitter account than Phantom FMs?

Its brutal the shite they do be coming out with. Fair enough they tell you what shows are going to be on, what music they'll play, etc. But the other shite. 'Anyone know any songs with numbers in them?'. 'Anyone ever seen anything strange in a car?'.

What sort of shite is that. Immediate unfollow here.

Is there a worse twitter account than Phantom FMs?

Its brutal the shite they do be coming out with. Fair enough they tell you what shows are going to be on, what music they'll play, etc. But the other shite. 'Anyone know any songs with numbers in them?'. 'Anyone ever seen anything strange in a car?'.

What sort of shite is that. Immediate unfollow here.

they are fostering interaction with their key demographics

all about the CALL TO ACTION innit

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back