Just Signed up for Twitter (3 Viewers)

Yeah, I missed out badly there. And I deleted my myspace account when it started crshing my browser whenever I even thought about logging in and apparently its all the rage again now.

this was all started by sweetoblivion

thats quite disappointing
Hey! I didn't 'start' anything because I wanted to be nasty about thumped.
I started it because I thought it was funny someone thought I was Niall's girlfriend as it happens a lot. You can read that in the original tweet.
Then I realised afterwards that people had been saying things about him - I hadn't even noticed that, so it wasn't like I'd put up the link so he'd see those comments specifically.
Jim Carroll doesn't follow me on twitter, I don't follow him & I don't share his views on Thumped.
Also if you think I joined here for my 'career or whatever the fuck it is' please at least don't say that in public where I can read it (ie Twitter) or just say it to my face instead so I can at least answer you. In fairness Bryan, joining a forum is the last thing I'd do for my 'career'. Just look at all the complete shite I've posted over the years here ;) I joined Thumped for a laugh and like all things in life that didn't last forever. Sorry if I offended anyone.

Hey! I didn't 'start' anything because I wanted to be nasty about thumped.
I started it because I thought it was funny someone thought I was Niall's girlfriend as it happens a lot. You can read that in the original tweet.
Then I realised afterwards that people had been saying things about him - I hadn't even noticed that, so it wasn't like I'd put up the link so he'd see those comments specifically.
Jim Carroll doesn't follow me on twitter, I don't follow him & I don't share his views on Thumped.
Also if you think I joined here for my 'career or whatever the fuck it is' please at least don't say that in public where I can read it (ie Twitter) or just say it to my face instead so I can at least answer you. In fairness Bryan, joining a forum is the last thing I'd do for my 'career'. Just look at all the complete shite I've posted over the years here ;) I joined Thumped for a laugh and like all things in life that didn't last forever. Sorry if I offended anyone.

sorry dude, the tone of that whole thing was lost on me for a while. I only twigged a little later on how it was intended to be.

likewise, no offense intended.

I'm gonna just blame JC for the whole thing

sorry dude, the tone of that whole thing was lost on me for a while. I only twigged a little later on how it was intended to be.

likewise, no offense intended.

I'm gonna just blame JC for the whole thing

It's OK, I just don't want anyone to think I was starting off a bitchfest when that really was not my intention. I don't use Twitter to bitch about people or slag people off (especially if I know them!) and was mortified to think that it looked like it was.

Anyway, back to observing people fight on Twitter ;)

Friday is the bitchiest day online.Everyones all hepped up about going to see Jim's favourite act tonight.

No harm.

It's OK, I just don't want anyone to think I was starting off a bitchfest when that really was not my intention. I don't use Twitter to bitch about people or slag people off (especially if I know them!) and was mortified to think that it looked like it was.

Anyway, back to observing people fight on Twitter ;)

:heart::heart::heart:

I feel a bit foolish just sitting here laughing in a room on my own all afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back