Just Signed up for Twitter (1 Viewer)

How do I get the URL for a particular tweet? Twitter's own help page says that you should click on the time for the tweet but it doesnt work, it just opens and closes the tweet. this is important.

edit: GOT IT!

I'm really loving twitter these days.Its so much less personal than facebook,.Its just like shouting down a well.

But it satisfies my desire to talk without having to get too deep into mad conversations that end up with me making a cunt of myself.And I like all the news and tech feeds I follow and the people I know from here and offline too.Its nice to know what people are up t or if they just thought of something a bit dumb they wanna say.Yeah.Its deadly

And George Michael is dead sound and Boy George is an idiot

Ahh..thats happened me alright.I do be all like ..what?did I say it today?NO?Nah dont remember.Lets move on shall we

I'm really loving twitter these days.Its so much less personal than facebook,.Its just like shouting down a well.

This is exactly the reason I have found myself barely using Twitter. It's just like listening to everyone's own self-centred monologues. Gets very boring very quickly.

I'm liking it a lot so far because it floods my life with interesting links and articles to read. I use google reader a lot less now because instead of subscribing to and wading through entire feeds of blogs and newspapers and various sites the interesting articles and links are tweeted and I just look at those. I'm not so interested in the personal stream of consciousness mind dump stuff, but sometimes thats amusing too.

My whole life is a stream of consciousness mind dump.I'm afraid to turn it off.

Jim is the authority on shite bands.That point is unarguable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back