JULIUS GEEZER 3RD BIRTHDAY NIGHT (1 Viewer)

the bearded lady

Website
www.joanofarse.net
JULIUS GEEZER RECORDS, DUBLIN are celebrating their 3rd year of bringing out the finest records known to man or beast by having a brithday gig in WHELAN'S of WEXFORD STREET, DUBLIN on THURSDAY 5th JULY, 2001, for £5 at 9pm. the cast includes:

JOAN OF ARSE
GOODTIME JOHN
LARGE MOUND
and possibly some OMELETTE.

your attendence would be most welcome.

also, JOAN OF ARSE & GOODTIME JOHN will be supporting GRANDADDY in the OLYMPIA on MONDAY 9TH JULY, starting at 8pm with G.T.J.
thank you.

you think? i thought i was pulling it off quite well until the bearded lady turned to me and said, 'that kinda chaffes...'. it's a sort of therapy for me, i don't like being mean and i'm trying to 'think happy thoughts' and all that. i'll let you know how i get on... although i think we both know it's useless...

the bearded lady (03 Jul, 2001 12:08 p.m.):
JULIUS GEEZER RECORDS, DUBLIN are celebrating their 3rd year of bringing out the finest records known to man or beast by having a brithday gig in WHELAN'S of WEXFORD STREET, DUBLIN on THURSDAY 5th JULY, 2001, for ? at 9pm. the cast includes:

JOAN OF ARSE
GOODTIME JOHN
LARGE MOUND
and possibly some OMELETTE.

your attendence would be most welcome.

also, JOAN OF ARSE & GOODTIME JOHN will be supporting GRANDADDY in the OLYMPIA on MONDAY 9TH JULY, starting at 8pm with G.T.J.
thank you.

that's frickin deadly about the grandaddy gig!
so many beardos on 1 stage in 1 night!

did that omelette single ever come out?

I missed that one I'm afraid I was at the NPB in the TBMC - though I couldn't stay for Screamadelica partly because of a lack of cash to continue drinking and partly due to getting absolutely shit-faced on Monday...

yes, i've fortunate enough to have slept with some of them in the past and this has afforded me an sneak ecoute to the new cd and it is f*cking brilliant. enough said. with trm and jimmycake fighting over the best album of the year, these guys have already won.

hag (06 Jul, 2001 11:55 a.m.):
with trm and jimmycake fighting over the best album of the year, these guys have already won.

You'd better be joking Hag....'specially since you ain't even heard Brains yet.

i've heard all 3 boss. and the results are as follows:

1st. Daemien Frost - Corpus Daemo.
2nd. The Jimmy Cake/JOA/TRM - all equally good.
5th. Burning Giraffe (my new project with you and some other guys i have earmarked) - the only reason this is 5th is because it won't be released until 2002, otherwise it would be joint 1st. which would demote the rest to joint 3rd.

it's perfectly fair, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back