Julie Feeney (1 Viewer)

I heard her for the first time during the summer when i saw her at liss ard fest. I thought it was a bit Live at 3 but there was a few lovely songs and she had the crowd enthralled. good craic like.

Julie had a tune out a couple of years ago..something about You're really beautiful or something..I played that shit round the clock for a few days..absolutely magic.Really sachirine though..but I don't mind that if its a good tune.Her voice is astounding.

Julie had a tune out a couple of years ago..something about You're really beautiful or something..I played that shit round the clock for a few days..absolutely magic.Really sachirine though..but I don't mind that if its a good tune.Her voice is astounding.

All true!

John Kelly has been a big fan since the beginning, and he knows these things...

Heres the tune..man this is whopper..what a fucking tune.

[video=youtube_share;cHrQJOsqF4Q]http://youtu.be/cHrQJOsqF4Q[/video]

Class lyrics too.

I did her fundit for this new album and she sent me out a load of stuff. Its all great, especially that 13 Songs album.

I kind of have a little bit of a crush on her. <3

Can't wait to hear the new album. And that tour idea where she plays with a different choir in every town she plays sounds great. Must catch a gig or 2.

I did her fundit for this new album and she sent me out a load of stuff. Its all great, especially that 13 Songs album.

I kind of have a little bit of a crush on her. <3

Can't wait to hear the new album. And that tour idea where she plays with a different choir in every town she plays sounds great. Must catch a gig or 2.

Hope she's paying them #IrishAmandaPalmer

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back