john daly (2 Viewers)

yeah..have a few tracks by him, all good stuff. was it a live set he did
down in cork or was he djing? must try and catch him next time he's
playing up here.

just djing. know a few people who went, all good reports. i think he played up here during the deaf thingy but i didnt see him. that solitaire/back it up 12" is unreal... definitely one of my faves from last year. have the monsoon ep, sky dive ep and a few other stray tracks. i love do it off the freak out or get out ep as well but haven't been able to get my hands on a vinyl copy. another one for discogs market place.

theres a mix here if anyone wants a listen. i cant recommend his own stuff enough though.
http://nightflightmusic.wordpress.com/2008/08/12/john-daly-mix/

We borrowed his gardening book off my grandmother in law, but haven't read it yet.

nice one..just listening to that mix on his myspace page now so ill
give it a download later. seem like a nice selection of tracks on it.
I've just got a couple random tracks by him in my itunes, do it and
move i particularly like.

if ya have that steffi RA mix back it up is on it. great track and that whole mix is class as well. one of the only ra mixes i listen to regularly

yeh, steffi's mix is one of the few from last year that i kept, got
some great moments on it. didn't know he had a track on it though
so must give another listen soon.

we've Steffi playing the Twisted Pepper in May , though truth be told dont know huge amount about her beyond the Osgut connection. anyone have a link to that RA mix ?

John's got a new track up on his myspace - A Lonely Beat or summit like that . its fuckin brillant. coming out soon on drumpoet

we've Steffi playing the Twisted Pepper in May , though truth be told dont know huge amount about her beyond the Osgut connection. anyone have a link to that RA mix ?

John's got a new track up on his myspace - A Lonely Beat or summit like that . its fuckin brillant. coming out soon on drumpoet

class ye have her coming over. there was a site with all the old ra podcasts on it, archive.org or something. they aren't there anymore though. i'll upload it there and send you the link in a bit.

any chance of getting john daly to play as well ya scant... :)

"All My Ex's Wear Rolexes". Legend.
john-daly-golfer.jpg

class ye have her coming over. there was a site with all the old ra podcasts on it, archive.org or something. they aren't there anymore though. i'll upload it there and send you the link in a bit.

any chance of getting john daly to play as well ya scant... :)

i've been trying to get John to play for us for well over a year now ! for one reason or another it just didnt work out but should have something sorted for May or June hopefully. I've only catch him DJing once in Sugar Factory in Amsterdam before Francois K last Oct at ADE , he was quality.

Only saw this thread now and i thought yous were on about some superstar DJ. I used to live with this guy in Cork a couple of years ago. He was always beavering away on Ableton and the like, a gent. Seems he is a superstar DJ now: his myspace says he's playing Miami, Barcelona, New York, Frankfurt. He made a mean cup of joe. Is there such a thing as cool by association?

Only saw this thread now and i thought yous were on about some superstar DJ. I used to live with this guy in Cork a couple of years ago. He was always beavering away on Ableton and the like, a gent. Seems he is a superstar DJ now: his myspace says he's playing Miami, Barcelona, New York, Frankfurt. He made a mean cup of joe. Is there such a thing as cool by association?

typical cork... ya can't go anywhere like

picked this up today in city discs, love it. not usually into the gay vocals but its excellent. saw he has a date for twisted pepper up on his myspace. cant wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back