Joe Duffy - Liveline (2 Viewers)

Some blether on Joe right now

Some priest was just on, surprisingly making a lot of sense. Now some mad old bat came on and just called him a "sanctimonious old cunt"

There was a moment's silence but she's still on

Some blether on Joe right now

Some priest was just on, surprisingly making a lot of sense. Now some mad old bat came on and just called him a "sanctimonious old cunt"

There was a moment's silence but she's still on
Fucking missed that. I wonder if they'll cut it.

Enda's back btw

I wonder if he believes any of this stuff he's saying?
I think he believes it's the right things for a Taoiseach to say.
Which is to say he's talking guff, but he would describe it as honourable.
The truth is something he probably thinks happens at dinner parties or in the Dail bar. For his purposes, it's as helpful as being naked. Enda's at work.

Or that's my take anyway.

It definitely echoes all the stuff people have been saying but I don't believe he really believes a word of it. He probably can't remember what life outside the job is like any more.

Today's show. A man got mugged in Dublin. Cue an hour of talking about the man being mugged in Dublin and dozens of business people ringing in offering freebies. What is so special about a man getting mugged in Dublin you ask? Ah, you see.. this was no ordinary man. No. This man was an American tourist. Henceforth the month of May shall be known as 'Doug from Chicago' and the occasion will be kept by getting free things from small business owners.

Today's show. A man got mugged in Dublin. Cue an hour of talking about the man being mugged in Dublin and dozens of business people ringing in offering freebies. What is so special about a man getting mugged in Dublin you ask? Ah, you see.. this was no ordinary man. No. This man was an American tourist. Henceforth the month of May shall be known as 'Doug from Chicago' and the occasion will be kept by getting free things from small business owners.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This week is mostly about J1'ers dealing with a visa fuck-up but Joe just mentioned that he received an email about a Hen party in Lahinch where a woman walked into a bar with a chain in one hand, and a collared dwarf on the other end of it. She had 'hired' the dwarf from the UK apparently.

"huge demand for it" yer man says.

What sort of brides-to-be are growing up in Ireland? Is this a Jackass thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back