Jobseekers! (3 Viewers)

i dont believe in rules or being 'punk' im just me and listen 2 good music! to have rules to be punk isnt very punx

look we need to start writing this shit out proper:

Rule number 1: recording your tunes in 14 hours makes you really hardcore.
Rule number 2: dont mess with people who are hardcore.

Rule number 3: Saying punx isn't very punx. We're punx and we care about perfect grammar and spelling, because we're hardcore(refer to Rules 1 & 2)

Rule 4: Looking for a job in not very punx, or does that one count as Jasper used the work punx and its not very punx to say punx?

Lads, don't make me remind ye all about the rules if punk again. Remember, there's a difference between being punk and hardcore. Knowing the difference could save your life and/or scene cred.

rule number 6. if your not going to listen to the music and give contrustive criticisim and not be a smart arse don't post on the thread? if you dont like the music then fair enough thats yoour opinion,! thanks for listening anyway!

rule number 6. if your not going to listen to the music and give contrustive criticisim and not be a smart arse don't post on the thread? if you dont like the music then fair enough thats yoour opinion,! thanks for listening anyway!
I'll post anywhere I see fit on a public forum.

Myspazz only let me listen to 30" of each tune; they were alright I suppose, but not really my flagon of cider. How can I listen to all your tracks? Is your singer from California, or somewhere in that America? Suicidal Tendencies a big influence?

i love suicidal lol ST Army :p man there alright but they really metal like in it , i like metal but doesnt mix atal plus i find it so funny these lads gettin so defensive! lads eircore is full of wankers get use 2it

Listen to the fucking tracks before you judge us and what we're about.
And thanks to Stick Around for not being posers and actually doing that.

Colin from Jobseekers, the band, for anyone who isn't intelligent enough to get that...

Go fuck yourself if you're going to judge me on a band that i'm into. I listen to lots of stuff, ranging from Johnny Cash to Cattle Decapitation, what the fuck does it matter? Punk is what i live and fucking play, so take your opinions, your elitist bullshit, and cram some speedballs up it, because you sir are a very tired cliché and nothing more if you are to consider THAT worth commenting on. I thought punk was about individuality...? So make like an individual and think something different to every other cunt that just takes us at aesthetic value. LISTEN. Than comment, please.
http://www.facebook.com/jobseekers.eire

ohh god lads be carefull!! they recorded the songs in 14 hours there so hardcore! i wouldnt mess with these punx

We have hardcore influences such as Dead Kennedys, but what the fuck does that mean? We play music influenced by punk, laced with other influences too. So fucking what? You think punk would exist if Johnny Ramone didn't start fucking about with rhythms and tempos?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back