Jobseekers! (1 Viewer)

To LUKAS
I'm actually from Longford man, and the EP should be released next month with any luck. Until then....
http://soundcloud.com/jobseekers
I don't have much of an accent, i just tend to pronounce things very correctly and exact, which often gives the impression that i'm American or English. It's a pain in the arse, but most others from Longford slur their speech a lot so i made a point of it to be the one person to have make grammar, pronunciation and punctuation a priority.

i love suicidal lol ST Army :p man there alright but they really metal like in it , i like metal but doesnt mix atal plus i find it so funny these lads gettin so defensive! lads eircore is full of wankers get use 2it

We're just defending our lives man. It would be easy to accept bullshit from people, but that's not how we work. If we can make at least one person think, then it's worth it.

Rule 4: Looking for a job in not very punx, or does that one count as Jasper used the work punx and its not very punx to say punx?
waht the fuck are you on about? I work almosyt everyday you bsatrd, apert from mon though to sunday. Oh yeah - UP D FUCKIN PUNX!!!

If we can make at least one person think, then it's worth it.

Thank you Scythe Chaos today you have opened my mind and blown it right the fuck up. Your band is an inspiration to jobseekers everywhere, especially those who will never find that which they seek. Have you guys got a pamphlet out yet? Cant wait to hear the whole tape

there is such a things as jokin about and takin the piss. and not taken things seriously.

I garner from your posting that you are 2x punk than anyone i've ever met, i was hoping you would outline the rules.

The rules are unwritten if you have to ask you'll never know.

PS I'm punk than all of yas put together, just as Conor...

PPS play nice

While we're on the subject:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I'm at level 42

33.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back