Jim Corr - Mental? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 408
  • Views 62K
  • Watchers 13
Jim spoke about how he was thrilled to be sharing a stage with Lord Christopher Monckton at the upcoming seminar he was plugging.

Quick as a whip Moncrieff replied:

"Thats the same Lord Christopher Monckton who wrote an article for Spectator where he advocated rounding up everyone with AIDS and putting them in a concentration camp..."

Poor Jim didn't see that coming. Surprising given all the "research" and "study" hes done over the past few years.

I wonder how much of Jims "research" is him simply googling the theories of other paranoid delusionals.

david%20dees%20marx%20d.jpg

far be it from me to defend monckton (i really don't know much about him) but a quick google reveals that spectator article was written in '87 when aids was only newly in the public eye,around that time oprah winfrey was on tv telling america one in ten people were going to die from it and im sure there were plenty of other scare stories floating about.different times.

Ahh,remember AIDS...now THAT was a fear production we could savour....what have we got now?Economics?Nah.....

far be it from me to defend monckton (i really don't know much about him) but a quick google reveals that spectator article was written in '87

Ah yeah fair enough...its just funny that Jim knew nothing about it, given how much googling he clearly does, yet he was thrilled to be appearing with Monckton.

The bit with his English spy pals collating info is awesome .."and get me a flight to DC immediately". I'll be watching more of this.

Edit: A whole new perspective on the man I knew simply as "Blain"

z58463135.jpg

nothing wrong with googling. reading, like. tis a lot of info/disinfo to take in.

Sure theres nothing wrong with googling but it depends what you're searching for. Its very easy to reinforce ones paranoid thoughts through google. The internet is filled with nonsense. It can't be compared with real research. Empirical research.

Jim Corr is completely out of his depth. And I love it.

He's supposed to be on The Late Late show tonight.
Should be interesting...

tubridy in fairness was a prick inerviewing him.

he came on to talk about the economy and ended up digging himself into a 9/11 sized hole for 10 minutes.
lord monkton was great though.
spits of this guy

rodney-dangerfield.jpg

gonna try watch this later on rte player,was he near the beginning or end of the show?
poor jim,was watching his appearance on the saturday show last night,seems presenters just want him to say crazy stuff so he can be ridiculed.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

brendan o'connor and twink are absolute pigs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back