Jesus & Mary Chainh confirmed for EP (1 Viewer)

Same here. Such a line-up. Yeah had a few mates that were at that ATP gig.

Even though I said right choose..primavera or electric picnic, I now find myself looking past primavera to electric picnic and thinking, woah whatta class way to bookend the summer, even if everything in between is shite, at least I'd have those two super weekends. LCD Soundsystem rocking it down in Laois, I can already picture the euphoria in my mind's eye. Think I NEED A TICKET...do ye reckon it's gonna sell out fast. things seem to have a habit of doing that this year?

I have tickets for EP already :). I get em held by the guy who works at the ticket desk here in Limerick..

ah sorry, launch party next monday...hmmm, my info was wrong, or I misread my email. well, those bands I mentioned will be playing at EP I'm fair sure.

On the subject of the EP messageboard. I sometimes find it depressing. 362 days of the year of people saying "I wish it was electric picnic". Also at electric picnic, do you ever get sick of gurning goons out for theire once a year hoohah telling you "electric picnic's not like other festivals, electric picnic is difffffffferrrreeeeennnnt" "Got a loving vibe man"

As I recall you were one of the said gurning goons last year.

As I recall you were one of the said gurning goons last year.

Ah, I may have been a gurning goon alright, but no matter how much things and stuff I take I still can't shake off my deep set misanthropy.

"Don't hug me you fucking Damien Rice bumming vegan"

Anyway it's no fun hugging a hedgehog

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back