jenny agutter appreciation thread. (1 Viewer)

ICUH8N said:
anyway, lets get this thread back on track with some Britt Ekland.

britt5.jpg

Ok, no disrespect to Ms Aguter (or Ekland,or Christie)

but

Katherine Ross deserves a mention too
mptv1.gif

kross.jpg
225429.jpg

kross.JPG
mptv1.gif

Charlie Bucket said:
cant remember - it was in some chick rock book years ago - "never mind the bollocks" or "hymn to her"??

'never mind the bollocks'..did you bother reading the rest of the book or did you think women cant play guitar was the general theme???:rolleyes:

Bellatrix said:
ali_mcgraw.jpg

"Don't put words in my mouth ICUH8N. It's you that has me pissed. You and Peckinpah - always with the objectification."

180px-Sam_Peckinpah.jpg

"mmmmm. Girls"

much like Peckinpah, I feel as if I've been unfairly misrepresented, but since I don't really have a leg to stand on, lets not speak of it again.

muffin said:
'never mind the bollocks'..did you bother reading the rest of the book or did you think women cant play guitar was the general theme???:rolleyes:

no i read it all - the quote was used by someone in it to highlight the attitudes that some women have towards female guitarists.
i gave up on feminism years ago:rolleyes:

Charlie Bucket said:
only the top half is britt....willow's ass belongs to a scottish lapdancer....

Wheels told me about this last week! I had no idea. Apparently the Director was so annoyed about her refusal to do the scene that he made sure the ass double had double the ass that Ms Ekland did.

ICUH8N said:
Wheels told me about this last week! I had no idea. Apparently the Director was so annoyed about her refusal to do the scene that he made sure the ass double had double the ass that Ms Ekland did.

and when ekland saw an advance screening she flipped and persuaded her then boyfriend - rod stewart - to attempt to buy the rights to the film and bury it! (which eventually happened to the negative print of the film anyway - it became motorway filler!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back