Jeniferever (swe), The Coldspoon Conspiracy, United Bible Studies, Dublin 27 May (1 Viewer)

sparse said:
woops, i was in a mad rish yesterday trying to do up press stuff/flyers/posters for the gig while only confirming the supports the day before... in fairness, i'm pretty sure i mis-spelled jeniferever in the press release and gave the wrong url for their website as well!

jeniferever are on Big Scary Monsters btw, who have also released records by the likes of Querelle, The Dudleys, Econoline and Mountain Men Anonymous ...

damien said:
jeniferever are on Big Scary Monsters btw, who have also released records by the likes of Querelle, The Dudleys, Econoline and Mountain Men Anonymous ...
know anythin more about them, Damo?

united bible studies are the best shit and worth gettin there early to see
saw them tear it up for 15 minutes in the warehouse last sunday, slow style.

andrew

ronan said:
know anythin more about them, Damo?
Hi Roney,

We played a gig with them in London a good while ago. They're quite young and do a shoe-gazey type of rock. They were good...I think.

Thanks for lend of bass amp by the way.

damien said:
http://www.jeniferever.com/disko.htm
just heard the 'You Only Move Twice' mp3 at http://www.jeniferever.com/disko.htm.

sounds very nice indeed.
hints of The Album Leaf or Couch in the music, but the vocal is more like deus or Sparklehorse or something.
kinda goes a bit Death Cab for Cutie in the middle.

sounds a wee bit like Howard Hello in places too.
anyone heard him?
usedta be in Rumah Sakit, think he's in Pinback's touring band now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back