Jeff Mangum to curate ATP in December (1 Viewer)

Is the Animal Collective ATP the only one that nobody got excited for or made a thread about?

I would love to go to this but too many other plans to pay for it, especially now. :( I'll be kicking myself come December. I'm just crossing my fingers that Jeff will play some gigs around the area. Foggy can you make this happen too. Pretty please, like.

BOOOOOOOOOOOORIING.

AC line up is decent. Has some decent dance music for a change. I'm going inanyways.

such a polite request, Jill... i'll try

I would love to go to this but too many other plans to pay for it, especially now. :( I'll be kicking myself come December. I'm just crossing my fingers that Jeff will play some gigs around the area. @Foggy can you make this happen too. Pretty please, like.

I see there where he has a hawk and a hacksaw as part of ATP. He could come over here and support them when they play soon, and Jeremy and Jeff could get together for old times sake and do a few NMH numbers.

they're obviously still talking at least

I see there where he has a hawk and a hacksaw as part of ATP. He could come over here and support them when they play soon, and Jeremy and Jeff could get together for old times sake and do a few NMH numbers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back