January 21st - The Lower Deck - The Shitty Limits (UK) (1 Viewer)

l_f450b9d6a72948e3b5baed27f2b64ac9.jpg

l_a94d0f97b8fe4a97a6b9b67468df4031.jpg

Thought I'd be working today and tomorrow.Turns out the gaf I was supposed to be working on had a death in the family(32 yr old fella gargle/drugs liver failure-ouch).
This is a mixed blessing,because one the one hand I've no money for me own gargle tonight but on the other,I stayed up till 3 last night watching Nathan Barley(which is amazing) so now I'm off back to bed for a wee catch up snooze,get my vocal chords ready for the night.

FUCKING SHITTY LIMITS!!!!!YEOWWWW!!!!!

KEEP IT FOOLISH!

GET THE FUCK BACK UP TO THE TOP THEE YER SLIPPY CUNT..|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|.|..|

A beautiful siesta was had.I was dreaming and everything.

I thought I'd be at home watching Eastenders!!

Is Roger Melly gonna be there in person or like me did he get away from the telly?

mouthpiece and loose nut were deeeeaaadddllyy!,shitty limits were fairly shit ,a mix of a lot of styles ,the fall,thrash punk ,77 style punk and all those crap indie {strokes ,artic monkeys } type of shit and wernt any good at any of it.hope it was just a bad nite ,one thing the sound for the 1st half of there set was atrocious so that didnt help anyone!!

I'm bummed I wasn't able to make it actually. Why is everything always on Thursday?

1st band Weil Rats were top dogs for me, unfortunately most people missed them as a gasp shock horror a gig started on time.
Loose Nut had moments of brilliance and moments of meh.
Moutpiece didn't play Stella.
Shitty Limits had the crowd (admittedly drunk by that stage) eating out of the palms of their hands, I thought they were only so so and my main gripe was this super stardom shit of after only 17 minutes played they said basically "ty very much and thats it" of course we knew by the tick tock time and body language that their was more but pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee these are no Vandals (who pull the same shit all the time)
I filmed 3 songs by The Shitty Limits and it came to about 2 mins, will upload sometime tomorrow afternoon.....pics maybe a bit earlier..

Good gig overall mind and a pretty full crowd.

I dont know what yis are blabbin' on about,the SHITTY LIMITS were fucking RAPID!As usual.

Damo,you've no taste.

FUCKING LEDGE GIG.Looking forward to 2moro!

Moose,I'll see ya at the party tonight,the birthday 3 nighter is on!!Watch out liver!!

I'm going for a puke now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back