January 21st - The Lower Deck - The Shitty Limits (UK) (1 Viewer)

Denver Max

January 21st
The Lower Deck
7/8 euros

THE SHITTY LIMITS
http://www.myspace.com/theshittylimits

l_d25a3cac521548f2b5f6d01a0a75cac6.jpg

Sounding like a collision between Minor Threat, The Kinks, and Adolescents, The Shitty Limits are the UK's best kept secret. All records can be downloaded by following the myspace link. Incredible live band. Not to be missed.

MOUTPIECE
http://www.myspace.com/moutpiece

l_445a32f1df573744bb5252b7fd556075.jpg

You know who they are.

LOOSE NUT
www.myspace.com/theloosenut

l_fa25843ae5e946cf8bbf63c3f819962c.jpg

The best new band in Ireland. Sounding somewhat akin to the 80s boston crew, but with a more intense, brooding feeling ala My War era Black Flag. For fans of punk.

+1 TBC

Fuck yeah!!

This is also the start of the weekend of celebrations for my 30th year in this life.

THE SHITTY LIMITS ARE INCREDIBLE.

I am stoked for this.

Do Weil Rats have a myspace or anything?

Found a youtube video:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sounds well rocking.

Hi, I play in Limits and we're all really excited to be coming over finally (we were invited over one time before by Jamie, but our disorganization kinda put that one to bed). I've never been to Ireland before, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing a new country and meeting some new people...

Anyhow, I wanted to ask you guys for some advice. We're all pretty into record collecting and are flying into Dublin early in hope of looking around and hopefully to go record shopping. Are there any good spots we should be checking out for used records? I'm hoping to find a copy of The Strike's 7" on Shock Rock most of all, but it would be great to help plug some gaps in our Good Vibrations collections and I need some Pink Turds In Space records among others. Is any of this stuff common at all? If anyone can recommend any spots from anywhere else we're playing, or could stop at on the way to anywhere, that would be awesome.

Also, if anyone needs anything brought over from the UK, we may be able to help, so just give us a shout.

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I play in Limits and we're all really excited to be coming over finally (we were invited over one time before by Jamie, but our disorganization kinda put that one to bed). I've never been to Ireland before, so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing a new country and meeting some new people...

Anyhow, I wanted to ask you guys for some advice. We're all pretty into record collecting and are flying into Dublin early in hope of looking around and hopefully to go record shopping. Are there any good spots we should be checking out for used records? I'm hoping to find a copy of The Strike's 7" on Shock Rock most of all, but it would be great to help plug some gaps in our Good Vibrations collections and I need some Pink Turds In Space records among others. Is any of this stuff common at all? If anyone can recommend any spots from anywhere else we're playing, or could stop at on the way to anywhere, that would be awesome.

Also, if anyone needs anything brought over from the UK, we may be able to help, so just give us a shout.

Thanks in advance!

Ireland is truely awful for used records. Very occasionally something turns up,but usually it's vastly overpriced. The only things I've seen recently would be the No Sweat 7" on Rip Off (I bought it) and two sleeveless copies of one of the Rudi 7"s(at 8 euro each I declined). PTIS stuff rarely ever turns up at all as everyone loves them,and Shock Rock records are impossible to find.
Having said that,No,you can't have it.
santa09021.jpg

Where did all the interest in this record come from? SingSing blog?

If you have a specific want list of irish stuff send me it. I have a few spares.

Thanks for the tips. Gary, I found out about the record a few years ago when I was given an MP3 of 'Teenage Rebel' and have been looking for a copy since. I had a feeling that it was going to probably be the case that it was impossible to find, but if you don't ask, you don't get, right? ;-)

Thanks for the info by the way, much appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back