Jandek - Douglas Hyde Gallery, Trinity College, 13 June '08 (3 Viewers)

I was in there the other day to get tickets but it seems the tickets get locked in a safe and there's no access to the safe at weekends but the lady said they'd only sold around 50 tickets so you should be alright to pick em up on the night.

what time is pinback playing at atp tomorrow?

i mean what time is douglas jandek playing at trinity....what time is the performance? can't find it on tinternet

can't see that vid but i presume it's with alex neilson and richard youngs?... it couldn't fail to be deadly with those two...

i presume this is back in the no atmosphere gallery as opposed to the exam hall which was a much better venue for these gigs?

can't see that vid but i presume it's with alex neilson and richard youngs?... it couldn't fail to be deadly with those two...

i presume this is back in the no atmosphere gallery as opposed to the exam hall which was a much better venue for these gigs?

I wonder if Neilson playing in Vicar St. on Sunday with Baby Dee and/or Oldham.

yeah heading to this tonight, don't really know what to expect, which i guess makes it interesting.
anyone know if it with band or solo?? he usually plays with local musicians. whos playing triangle then :):rolleyes:

yeah heading to this tonight, don't really know what to expect, which i guess makes it interesting.
anyone know if it with band or solo?? he usually plays with local musicians. whos playing triangle then :):rolleyes:

The Corwood site seems to indicate that he's playing solo and acoustic. I'm going to Dodos, don't think I could take Jandek the way my heads been of late.

Asked the girl behind the desk in the DHG there couple of weeks back and she said it'd be just him.

Dammit Unicron. Foiled again on my insider knowledge!

eh the first post says it's a solo guitar and vocal performance lads

i hope he rips through worthless recluse! that's my jam!

........I remember being alive
In the cold northern cities
I didn't need to think if I were interested
Eight-thirty wasn't too late
And I look at my lonely bed
Where once in my life I shared it regular
Oooooh, the years, and the time
These memories that keep me going
From one activity to another
Well I don't know which is the real life
What I do actively..........

yeah, hope neilson is in oldham's band for sunday... he was strangely restrained at the baby dee gig...

if this is over early tonight, might be able to skip over and catch most of low...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back