Jamie Lidell + Matthew Herbert (4 Viewers)

Remedy

Remedy Presents

Jamie Lidell LIVE
Matthew Herbert (DJ Set)

Saturday April 9th
TBMC

11pm til 3am

Tix 20euro plus 1euro booking fee, tix avail v soon.

yeah, he was fantastic. Will this be more of the spiegeltent type same??

jamie will be more than likely playing new stuff from his forthcoming new album on warp....and to anyone that hasnt seen jamie play live, he is incredible (and thats not my promoter spiel okay)....

plus the debut dublin dj performance from matthew herbert should make it a v special night....

tix will be avail v soon, and will sell out fast, you've been warned!

see you there

anthony

btw, we also have the following gigs coming up in feb /march

scratch perverts with mc dynamite - feb 26th - tbmc
the hacker vs damien lazarus - march 12th - tbmc
the glimmers - march 16th - tbmc
soul jazz sound system - march 16th - sugar club

thanks remedy

hermie said:
what will a matthew herbert djset be like?not as good as his big band stuff surely?

matthew plays quality music and is a good dj, he will prob play a techy based set as he is playing with jamie....of course its not as impressive as the big band show, but how could it be...

thanks remedy

hermie said:
what will a matthew herbert djset be like?not as good as his big band stuff surely?

I saw him DJ at Glastonbury last year. He started off well, playing stuff not too dissimilar from his "Let's All Make Mistakes" mix CD on Tresor. Unfortunately, toward the end, he started slipping into blander and blander house, and kinda lost my interest. So pretty good, but not totally great. (And totally different from the Big Band stuff, as expected.)

But it was cool to see Dani Siciliano in the crowd and the mud boogie-ing to the set and singing along to all the records she, er, sang on in the first place.

Paul

photon said:
I saw him DJ at Glastonbury last year. He started off well, playing stuff not too dissimilar from his "Let's All Make Mistakes" mix CD on Tresor. Unfortunately, toward the end, he started slipping into blander and blander house, and kinda lost my interest. So pretty good, but not totally great.

yeah he was pretty much the same at Sonar last year.

hi all

just letting you know that tix for matthew herbert / jamie lidell are now on sale on spin dizzy, road, city discs, carbon....they will be on sale aswell from www.ticketmaster.ie and big brother by next week....

thanks remedy

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back