J Church - gigs in November(?) (1 Viewer)

ok so this shit is now totally confirmed..

Wed 17 Nov - Dublin, The Voodoo Lounge, 8pm, €6

J Church
Langdon Beck
Disfunktional
Lebanon Death Train

Thur 18 Nov - Belfast, The Pavillion

J Church
Langdon Beck
Baron's Jar
Rodan

Over their 12 years of existence, J Church have released records on labels like Rugger Bugger, Damaged Goods, Brokin Rekkids, Snuffy Smile, Jade Tree and No Idea.
They have done splits with bands like Wat Tyler, Annalise, Minority Blues Band, Discount, Storm The Tower and even Less Than Jake.
Their new line-up is based in Austin, Texas and features original guitarist/vocalist/songwriter Lance Hahn as well as Severed Head Of State drummer Chris Pfeffer, Snakepit zine/comic main man Ben Snakepit on bass and guitar maestro David DiDonato.
Over the years members of the following bands have been in J Church or, at least, guest on their recordings:
Jawbreaker, Snuff, Hard Skin, Bis, A Minor Forest.

AND finally for the mainstreamers, J Church were pretty much inactive in 1995 because Lance was busy playing guitar in Beck's band for his world tour!

http://www.j-church.com
http://www.noidearecords.com/mp3s/Jchurch-smiling.mp3 (Mp3 from the new album)

ure the bitch man, ure on ure own with ure new enemies. im just stating that u aint the only one in the group

needtokill said:
Is the "Disfunktional" listed above the "DIsfunktional" of "Fuck Off Oasis" fame?
no, read the first page of the thread. the original Disfunctional spelled their name correctly.

disfunctional? worst name ever.. i'd have called it big daddy G plus some guys backing him up.

and i will.

Holla!!

u do that weeler, 2 guys backin him up lol i doubt that very much. its friday night and im sittin here doin some post production to ensure the gig goes of well. can i refeer 'burn it to the ground' as garys band? if so were cool

a cap in my ass? i seriously doubt that. the only cap u put in an ass is the condom u wear when ure poppin ure little rapping buddy

could i get the line up for the gig on the 5th as i wanna do a bit of promoting at college, there is alot of intrest shown as 7deadly skins are playin. gar told me he might be gettin posters for it but aint 100% sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back