I've got this (1 Viewer)

Sweetie

Website
www.sleepthieves.net
knot in my stomach and i can't get rid of it.

I'm pretty sure it's stress.

Any ideas?

I keep thinking a gin and tonic or a beer might be good but then that might lead to many many gin and tonics with beer and then i might stop going to work because I can't face getting out of bed with out my stress-re-leaver-in-a-bottle and on and on to infinity.

but in all seriousness, any ideas for relaxing? I just can't seem to do it anymore.

Sport? - I cycle ten miles a day.
Love? - of a good man and two cats I got.

Red wine IS good.

I work with alot of small kids every day and you have to be so patient and kind ALL the time, so I think this part of the problem. I could easily drink red wine to relax every night but as a long term solution I don't think it would be a runner.

Sport? - I cycle ten miles a day.
Love? - of a good man and two cats I got.

Red wine IS good.

I work with alot of small kids every day and you have to be so patient and kind ALL the time, so I think this part of the problem. I could easily drink red wine to relax every night but as a long term solution I don't think it would be a runner.

Go to Nelson's Homeopathic Pharmacy off Grafton Street and get Valerian Root,it's a total stress buster, will help you sleep properly at night and is all round good!

if you cant stand the taste of valerian (which I hate) there's kalms which are good for the same and they contain valerian. One helps sleep, one is non-drowsy. I just bought them today (non-drowsy) for my driving test. My sister took them and swore that's what helped her.

Go to Nelson's Homeopathic Pharmacy off Grafton Street and get Valerian Root,it's a total stress buster, will help you sleep properly at night and is all round good!

homeopathy? are you serious? just drink some water instead, its the same thing and free.

homeopathy? are you serious? just drink some water instead, its the same thing and free.

Well I'm pretty healthy, drink tonnes of water, exercise, am generally a happy person. Just sometimes I get anxious. About nothing. Like watching a suspense film gets me anxioius. Or reading about the Lisbon Treaty and wondering what the outcome will be. Or the state of the Irish Health and Education systems.

I really dislike conflict but sometimes you can't avoid it and then I get a knot, like a closed fist.

Nothing to do with relationships or physical wellbeing (I think).

Have you been to see Dara O'Briain do his latest stand up tour???

Have you tried swimming?

nope, just hard science. diluting something 1000+ fold and claiming the water has a mystical "memory" of that substance and displays its properties is bad enough, but charging people with problems money for it should be illegal.

placebo.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back