It's The Sun Wot Won It (1 Viewer)

Beanstalk

Website
www.myspace.com
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/sun_says/244723/The-Sun-Says.html

"The Sun has already made up its mind. We believe David Cameron would make an excellent Prime Minister.We believe the Tories represent a brighter future than Gordon Brown's clapped-out, dishonest, incompetent Labour Government. But the choice is entirely yours. We will keep you informed so you can make up your own mind.
In Afghanistan our troops are dying so democracy can take hold.
Democracy means YOU ultimately have the right to decide if the Government has let you down, wrecked the country, or betrayed our Armed Forces"

You have to love The Sun...I know it's difficult for journalists to report facts without sneaking some of their own opinion or bias into a story...but I would at least expect them to try and mask their opinions a little...because its The Sun, its funny that everyone on its payroll must openly tow the editorial line, but kinda sad that their headlines are so ubiquitous, that they will creep into a good portion of the English population's skulls.

Playing the 'dying troops' card was a nice touch.

"new" labour might be bad, but if you're old enough to remember the last conservative government...

in other Sun news,

KILLER Jon Venables sits strumming Oasis hits on an acoustic guitar in his private jail "den" - with lessons funded by taxpayers.

"He quite often knocks out a version of Wonderwall."

they do report the important facts though.

i mean, i wouldn't mind if he played champagne supernova, but wonderwall? fucking scum

My own personal favorite from the Irish sun- Cry baby joe--wife killer joe o reilly crys himself to sleep because he misses his children so much. Gold

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back