It's the economy, cupid (1 Viewer)

It looks like we're heading for a recession. I wonder will people be having less extravagant Valentines Day Celebrations as a result.

Oh, thank you very much! Some of us prefer not to think about that 'Hallmark Holiday'. :p

I'd imagine that people will spend as foolishly as they did last year. Threats of recession seem to be largely ignored.

I've already spent a fortune on Valentines Day this year

She's better put out, that's all I'm saying

Take her to see St. V's old bones.

Then point at them and say "Is this what you call love? This dusty relic? If this is your version love it is worthless. Like all things it will one day crumble to dust. It will be abused for the benefit of a wicked church and pointed at by idiots. Is this what you want our love to be? It's signifigance denoted by cards, teddy bears and sub par chocolate in oversize packaging? Is that what you think when I show you myself?? Come on, my love, let's do some mushies."

imho.

What a stupid fucking day. If you need a hallmark holiday to put a bit of spark in your relationship then you need to get a fucking grip and find out whats wrong.

Cue the annual thumped thread about how everyone spends too much on valentine's day and that we are all going to cook a veggie parsnip stew, make our own cards and smoke spliffs at newgrange instead.

In a bid to flag the ailing economy I gladly would buying more delicious chocolates, more lavish gifts and more extravagant meals than ever before. Maybe even a wedding dress...

Shame I am single.

Cue the annual thumped thread about how everyone spends too much on valentine's day and that we are all going to cook a veggie parsnip stew, make our own cards and smoke spliffs at newgrange instead.

classic ro

I'll have whatever your smoking

In a bid to flag the ailing economy I gladly would buying more delicious chocolates, more lavish gifts and more extravagant meals than ever before. Maybe even a wedding dress...

Shame I am single.

Well just because you are single dosent mean that you cant buy all of those things.
You could keep the wedding dress for a wedding emergency.
Be prepared as the scouts would say.

magical

just like Brian Boru and Patrick Pearse must've done

and Brendan Bowyer, no doubt

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back