It's 'Guess The Father' Time... (1 Viewer)

treesurgeon

Before you go looking at properties to find the answer, spend a few moments trying to work out whose daughter this is. "A rock icon", some might say, and someone thought of highly in these circles, I'd imagine. It's all in the eyes, by the by.

nataliecurtis.jpeg

I'll know if you looked in properties. Well, okay I won't, but fuck off if you do.

Napalm said:
I think there is something wrong with my gear box ( I looked at the properties )
What? Like, accidentally? Fucker. :)

Here's a "smiley band" clue.

:D
.|
.|
.|
_|_
/ |

"during the autopsy"...

snakybus said:
>-.......+:( -aagh, not again!
>rip, tear<
\:D/ - ho ho ho
..|

./\

clue: the guy on the bottom is a member of the beach boys
PM me on that clue. Unless it's Mike Love, i'm completely lost.

EDIT! Wait, yup get it. Hahaha!!

one thought:

have you ever seen a picture of frances bean cobain beyond the age of about 6 months?

she's about 13 now.

the fact that she's been so carefully and (presumably) deliberately kept from the limelight is the one thing that remains to convince me that courtney love might still be a rational human being.

Yup
you can tell you're not a Now! and Heat fan. She was taken off Courtney last year and is with Kurt's mother. I've seen a couple of photos of her recently, she was clinging to Courtney in one of them. God love that child, a lifetime of therapy awaits.

kirstie said:
Yup
you can tell you're not a Now! and Heat fan. She was taken off Courtney last year and is with Kurt's mother. I've seen a couple of photos of her recently, she was clinging to Courtney in one of them. God love that child, a lifetime of therapy awaits.
ah. rightio.

(another thought: isn't it a bit unfair on natalie curtis to be yapping about her here because of something she can't do anything about? um... i like her photos.)

anyway, these are the kids who turn out grand. frances bean will probably end up being a well-adjusted, succesful architect or something.

tom. said:
ah. rightio.

(another thought: isn't it a bit unfair on natalie curtis to be yapping about her here because of something she can't do anything about? um... i like her photos.)
yup, I agree. But then again, the stuff was on the web so it's public domain. And I liked her stuff too, nicely atmospheric so it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland
Matana Roberts (Constellation Records) with special guest Sean Clancy
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back