It's a boy (1 Viewer)

tres bien mon frere. call him "the goat" then tell the missus to "feed the goat"
guarenteed funny for a day.
or brits out. brits out english works for me.
or tisafinebarn english.

nlgbbbblth said:
After sixteen hours of hard labour, Wendy gave birth to a baby boy at 3:42pm today.

7lb, 11oz.

We're exhausted (all this started at 11:30pm last night so no sleep since Monday night).

Must work on a name over the next day or two.

Given that Wire have a song called It's A Boy, I was thinking of going for Wire.

congratulations boss!!!!

maybe you could call him lewis.

congrats.gif

.|..|

nlgbbbblth care to comment if you and 'The Cruiser' have anything in common???

Cruise to eat nutritious placenta[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Hollywood actor and Scientologist Tom Cruise is planning to eat Katie Holmes' placenta.
It is the latest in a series of strange revelations by the 43-year-old 'Mission: Impossible' star about the child he is expecting with fiancée Katie Holmes.
Cruise told GQ magazine: "I'm gonna eat the placenta. I thought that would be good. Very nutritious. I'm gonna eat the cord and the placenta right there."
Cruise has also claimed he knew that Katie Holmes was pregnant before she told him.
He has also defended the Scientology belief that women should give birth in silence.
"It's really about respecting the woman. It's not about her not screaming," he told GQ.
Cruise plans to marry 27-year-old Holmes in the summer. He said earlier this month that their baby was due "any day now".
[/FONT]

if she was actually pregnant then im sure he would eat the placenta, crazy goon that he is.
that bump has taken on so many forms over the last ninety billion months she's been pregnant, it wouldnt suprise me if the rumours are true and that it's actually a harness/fake pregnant belly/basketball.

in the world of aliens and their gestational periods, however, you never do know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back