Israel to join the EU? (1 Viewer)

Well, without apartheid, Lethal Weapon 2 would have been shit. So I guess it wasn't all that bad.

Diplomatic Immunity!
peron_ackland.jpg

Originally posted by vertrauen
Katsav says Israel wants to join EU
BERLIN

Israeli President Moshe Katsav is firmly in favor of his country joining the European Union, he said in an interview in the March 11 edition of Bild newspaper.

"I would like ............................
Blah, blah, blah....

http://www.metimes.com/2K1/issue2001-11/reg/katsav_says_israel.htm

Grand - Katsav is in favor of the above.
But with the implementation of the Road Map to Peace - the current expected reforms in Palestines goverment, to try and keep the bombers at bay - Israel trying to compromise in areas too - all to try and keep the Road map progressing......it does`nt matter diddly squat what katsav thinks/wishes about E.U membership.

Its a waste of time trying to figure out whos right or wrong.War & conflict happen mostly because of the complicated nature of certain situations.
It would be great if the whole thing was straight forward and rational - then we`d have it sorted in no time!!

Going off with some of the tangents above, with tripe like, thinking south africa under apartheid was a positive thing and not liking Jews - thats just irrelavent and downright sad.

Am i making since?..:confused:

Fuck Fascism.Some asylum seekers i`ve met - have more of a will to work and get along then some of the irish loafers sitting on the dole.I welcome them if they want to work and stuff...
....where as the line "..and they`re taking our women too!.." - they can have em in my opinion..

Originally posted by Ragnarok
this is not the thread to be discussing this in. if pete wants to open a thread where everyone can attack me then so let him.

ummm....are you trying to say that we are attacking you ?
I believe it is called debating .

anyhow , I think this is the thread to be discussing this in . you have come onto this forum shoving your racist views down our throats , posting links to some really nasty racist / anti-semetic websites . fair enough . you have a right to your own opinions . so do we . I disagree with you strongly . I also have a right to voice my opinions .so of course I will bring up the racist opinions you have been posting and throw them back in your face , whenever I see it relevant . I thought your opinions about Israel were biased by your dislike of jews and said it . I think I've been proved right by the fact that you think apartheid south africa was great .
sorry but if you insist upon posting statements like "I don't like jews" it is going to come back to you .

Re: Re: Israel to join the EU?

Originally posted by Rimbaud
Its a waste of time trying to figure out whos right or wrong.

Bang on. Being hung up on assigning blame prevents problems beng solved

thinking south africa under apartheid was a positive thing and not liking Jews - thats just irrelavent and downright sad.

Bang on again. How can you 'not like Jews'? It just doesn't fucking make sense - what is it about them you don't like? What do Ariel Sharon and some Russian rabbi and Leonard Cohen have in common that you don't like?

Ragnarok said:
look i don't care what you try to compare me to. i am against the way the israelis treat the palestinians. the israelis have killied rachel corrie (american protester crushed by israeli bulldozer), tom herndahl (spelling?, british protester shot through the head by israeli sniper) and james miller (journalist shot by israelis while waving a white flag). if these people had have been killed by arabs it would be a differant story. the news barely or did not cover these murders. israel is the 51st state of america and i think most of you people agree with me on certain things about israel but are afraid because i am so right wing.
under white rule; south africa had the best years of it's life, believe it or not. there were blacks from all over africa trying to get in to south africa.
as for white nationalists and the british. i believe nortern ireland belongs to us. c18 may be anti irish but they are idiots. i am not apart or support any agressive or violent group. i do not condone the actions of the ira or uda or whoever. i am sure you people want to believe i am a skinhead who wears upturned jeans and braces. i am not such a person. as i have said twice already, you wouldn't know what i am by meeting me. most white nationalists are this way. the media makes us out to be neo nazi scum. i do have a liking to the nazis but few of us does. those of us that do; the main reason is that the nazis were the most effective of all white nationalists. i am not anti british. the task at hand is the immigration problem and crime (caused mainly by white youths, alcohol related). i just want a better ireland for the irish.
this is not the thread to be discussing this in. if pete wants to open a thread where everyone can attack me then so let him.

South Africa had the best years of its life? Best for who? You are obviously the most ignorant bastard ever if you believe that.
I cant even believe what I'm reading....
I lived in South Africa after aparthied ended and I guarantee you no one who knew what it was like would have wanted to get in during aparthied years. The differences between rich and poor were sickening, 80% of the population were living in squalor, this could only be condoned our of sheer ignorance.

nazis were the most effective of all white nationalists? You make me sick. Genocide is 'effective'???? What world do you live in?
I figure you are just some poor sad bastard who has never left Ireland or talked to non-white person. Because like it or not we are all the same on the inside and all it would take is one moment for you to realise that if you would cop on and take the time to actually think about what you are saying, talk to someone of a different race, discuss music, life, politics, sport, with someone black, asian, whatever.

As for meeting you, if I ever did, i dont think I would be able to restrain myself from punching you in the face.

Hello!

I thought it strange that Turkey joined the EU given that it is not in Europe save a piece of land that used to be part of Thrace. Israel is just silly as it is totally a part of Asia Minor. Do we look forward to seeing Iraq becoming a member of the EU in the future? :eek:

i just dont understand this extreme right wing mindset, why base your entire beliefs on hate, it makes no sense to me.
Cop on, you're mortal you're not even going to live to see your 4/5/6/whatever reich.. Rather than placing emphasis on race/borders/nations (which are for the most part man-made things) why not try to live the best life you can while you have it and stop blaming everything on ppl who are just as oppressed as you. A little bit of equality might do us all some good.

anyone see yesterdays (monday) herald, there was an article about how "sinister anarchists" plan to destroy dublin this october during the WEF summit...

*sigh*
:confused:

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Poor Creature
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back