Is this snow affecting anybody else? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter kenn
  • Start date
  • Replies 45
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 7

kenn

Website
Visit site
This morning I saw three cars spun out on the road, and one car spin and just miss me. It's mad down in Wicklow, what's it like where you are? At the moment there is about two inches of snow in the garden. Spring eh.

Oh and I am literally snowed in!

2 Inches of snow has you snowed in? Wuss!!!!!!

In the garden it is two inches. at the bottom of the valley it's alot more. I live on the side of a hill, with a very steep incline down and undriveable roads, and ice. You try it. Tis not very nice. I AM NO WUSS, FOR I AM A MAN

This morning I saw three cars spun out on the road, and one car spin and just miss me. It's mad down in Wicklow, what's it like where you are? At the moment there is about two inches of snow in the garden. Spring eh.

Oh and I am literally snowed in!

just talking to pat says they are snowed in aswell and its been snowing there for last few hours again.ah brings back memories of listening to the radio to see if school was cancled....any hill near by for an ould coal bag??

Gettin home for work took 2 hours 20 minutes more than usual on monday but apart from that its been no bother. Southside boys seem to be the only ones fucked today anyway haha Northside wins again

Neighbour has a few Sleds so I might ask him for a loan and go higher up the hill, although that kind of stuff is no fun on your own

Bout an inch in baldoyle... Not that i cant go anywhere i choose not to, motorbikes and snow dont go well together

It is that very snow thats given me the night off.I'm getting the cans in.YYEESSS.

Fuck all snow here...There's a bit in the mountains but it was better/worse/more snow on them a month or two ago.

I gotta leg it up Carrantuohill before it all finally goes away. It's DEADLY with loads of snow on it...

I'm tryin boss man. Your not there I'm not there. The transit comment was a step to far. TO FAR TO FAR TO FAR

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back