Is this snow affecting anybody else? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter kenn
  • Start date
  • Replies 45
  • Views 5K
  • Watchers 7
I am officially half drunk thanks to the snow!!!!!

And Tescos cider.But if it had'nt a been for the shnow......well lets just enjoy it while we can.

Was just out driving again. LETHAL. Car was all over the shop. Really looking forward to the winter being over now

loadsa snow in killiney! thank fuck i didn't stay in my folks in wicklow or there'd be no escape. mad worried, portfolios go in tomorrow, the 7 better come or elseeee:eek:

Neighbour has a few Sleds so I might ask him for a loan and go higher up the hill, although that kind of stuff is no fun on your own

Boss. You don't need no poxy sled. Just get a bivouac/survival bag and rip up those slopes d00d.

One of these:

CS37-Survival-bivi-bag.JPG

It's DEADLY.

get inside the portfolio case and grab onto the tail of the first dog you see running in the right direction
just like patsy-o and his red setter...kind of

no snow i galway all week thank god hate that kind of shite. we're just not cut out for it in this country

Day off school tomorrow aswell. I love this snow, but if it was still like this next Monday I'd be fucked for me driving test!

we used to just simply use a plank before. was class going down big downhill icy roads on it. just had to mind not to rip your fingers straight off.

school students doing driving tests is pure pre recession stuff - no one ever drove to school back in the day and it will soon go the way of such other boom year excesses as the 5 euro sandwich and the 70 euro quarter - turn up in your school uniform for the test and you've no chance - the last thing a "just had my pay cut" driving tester wants to see is someone with a vehicle owners certificate and a blue polyester school uniform - i advise dress casual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back