Iron Lung (1 Viewer)

cesspooldublin

are opening for Municipal Waste in an as yet to be confirmed venue in Dublin on dec 5th according to metalireland.

Just thought yis might want to know like.I think the official announcement is due soon.

yeah i've missed the waste on many the occasion now, must be four times i'd say.

i saw the new iron lung record when i was in leipzig at the weekend. it's got amazing artwork by nick blinko i thinko.

iron lung are one of the best live bands i've seen in the last few years.
municipal waste and having fun will be destroyed.

If the world was utopian this would be in whelans. Id settle for Fibbers or The Boom Boom Room but they'd be a bit small for the crowd that would come out surely?

least you got to play with em!!

at the risk of sounding like a dickhead is it actually any good?
usually find hardcore bands attempting that kind of thing a total dissapointment.

Got a chance to check out Iron Lung last night on the tinternets (thanks Jamie) and it sounds like suitably 'orrible stuff.

Anyone who was at Suffocation in Fibbers knows how good it can occasionally be when the crowd are up for divilment, despite volcanic heat in the place when it's packed. Got that low stage for diving/boogie boarding during MW and not a bouncer in sight so I reckon this'll be a good one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back