Irishunsigned Affiliates signup thingy (1 Viewer)

Speed Racer

Website
www.c64.com
I just got an email from Ron asking members of IU to sign up with their affiliate EBAY. I would like to help but the IU website doesn't work at all on any browser I've used (Iinternet Explorer 6, Safari, etc), when I click on the 'affiliates button' on the site it just takes me to the bottom of the page. No links to EBAY, popups, nothin'. Does anyone else have this problem or wha? If you're there Ron, can you make sure the link to Ebay works like? Jayneymack. Chuurs.

yeah. everything "DIY" seems to be getting commercial. not that irishunsigned is "DIY". not that thumped is "commercial".

ahem.

enchance said:
yeah. everything "DIY" seems to be getting commercial. not that irishunsigned is "DIY". not that thumped is "commercial".

ahem.
you fucking pay for it so

grrrr

enchance said:
yeah. everything "DIY" seems to be getting commercial. not that irishunsigned is "DIY".

ahem.
Then why mention it as if it was a U-turn? The eBay thing was a dual-purpose excercise. Those bands wo benefitted from the first CD should be happy to do something in return,. and those who want to be on the next one(s) should be keen to show they support what we do. It was also to esrve the purpose of showing us which bands could in theory be relied on to put some effort into future projects: ie If you can't be arsed clicking a link, or even replying telling us *why* you won;t, then what chance you're gonne pull out all the stops to promote future work? It *did* serve its purpose.

As for the "doesn't work in any browser", I'm not sure about that. The IU site was designed with IE5 and 6 in mind and I explained the reasons elsewhere: 90%+ of our visitors use them.

It seems to work fine in the four different computers I use to access the site, and the only comments I have had (and this is *not* an accusation!) that it doesn't work, has been in here. I can;t find any reason why it would not work in IE., and I can;t find the time or energy or even motivation to design it to run in other browsers, that account for a total of approx 6 users over the last 3 months according to the site stats.

Ron, IU

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back