Irish Upcoming Punk Gigs (1 Viewer)

NYC D-Beat Band Fairytale playing with Special Branch, Castrophe from London and Spit in February.

Attachments

• IMG_20231121_104213_756.jpg
    IMG_20231121_104213_756.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
The bargaintown central warehouse is up there- collect your new bunk beds and catch a HC gig. Noice
I made good progress until I got into Glasnevin industrial estate. Then with my feckin eejit navigation only the eircode map saved the day.

Gig was cool but I had to leave before the end when Strong Boys were still playing. Good crowd in nice sized space and only 45 minute walk from city centre - if you know where to go!
Patreon link w/ Daylight venue bio:
Daylight | Patreon

I made good progress until I got into Glasnevin industrial estate. Then with my feckin eejit navigation only the eircode map saved the day.

Gig was cool but I had to leave before the end when Strong Boys were still playing. Good crowd in nice sized space and only 45 minute walk from city centre - if you know where to go!
Patreon link w/ Daylight venue bio:
Daylight | Patreon
The Luas stop at Broombridge is just behind the estate.

I have improved the gig update system to make it more of an easily updated system, this uses google sheets and a little app we are now able to link up posters and further details
DATE – Bands – Venue – City – Details – Poster Image
I will also keep a record of all previous gigs so you can look up the list to find all those gigs you can’t remember who played at it when it was on, and what year it was on. in the upcoming weeks I will hopefully have these gigs listing available as a little app for your phone to pull up easily.

At the bottom of this you will see two little tabs one is upcoming gigs and the other is previous gigs so you can see details on gig that previous happened like the ones from this weekend.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Last edited:
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr. Infants, Bar Tape, Entrail (new Drogheda noise rock):

Friday 12th April. The Watchtower, McHughs, Drogheda. Tenner on the door. Doors 19:30(ish).

If this goes well expect more weirdo music in Drogheda!

Attachments

• Bloody Head Update.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
Carpark Sci-fi, Fierce Shook, Hubert Selby Junior Infants live in Tullamore 20th April in John Lee’s pub.

Free admission

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back