Irish Priest (1 Viewer)

and he admitted being his brother? i'd be all "no, he's not my brother, i've never seen him before in my life, who are you talking about, stop asking me questions, garda this man is pestering me with his crazy talk, make him stop, i'm emigrating to the polynesian islands, no, no forwarding address."

read on ceefax yesteday that this priest nutter was in court for two counts of indecent assault on a child dating from the 90's - he's been ordered to remain in his neighbourhood (somewhere in london) for a length of time.

I was listening to Liveline yesterday and they are bringing over that Brazilian dude to the Dublin city marathon to start it or something.

its hardly great compensation for missing out on a gold medal.

lmd64 said:
if i was him, i'd come over, wait for a televised moment, shout out "Eye speet into your contry, you crayzee eyerish peegs", before flouncing off in a huff.
he was saying on liveline that it was gods will what happened to him.

which I found funny as the lunatic priest blamed it on god as well.

spiritualtramp said:
I was listening to Liveline yesterday and they are bringing over that Brazilian dude to the Dublin city marathon to start it or something. its hardly great compensation for missing out on a gold medal.
it's hilarious. the guy is a world class marathon runner and he's coming over to dublin the weekend of the marathon............ but he's not running in it :) basically the government are gonna fly him over put him up in farmleigh or somewhere equally swish, ply him with hookers and class As, all to apologise for the behaviour of a schizo in a kilt. And all at the tax payers expense. i *really* hate that fuckwit priest now. typical brazillian tho, fair play to him taking them up on the offer of their "hospitality". "fuck the olympic gold medal, i'm gonna party like its 1999...... for free". it'd be hilarious if he turned up at the start line of the marathon bow legged, dressed in a kilt and 1 of those tartan hats with the red hair stuck on to them, hungover to bits, powder still on his upper lip..... and only came 3rd :D

Donkey OJ said:
it's hilarious. the guy is a world class marathon runner and he's coming over to dublin the weekend of the marathon............ but he's not running in it :) basically the government are gonna fly him over put him up in farmleigh or somewhere equally swish
actually, I think the submarine bar are paying for the flights. and the gresham are putting him up.

your tax dollars are safe.

spiritualtramp said:
actually, I think the submarine bar are paying for the flights. and the gresham are putting him up.

your tax dollars are safe.
but the government are still paying for the hookers, the class As and the beach volleyball court in his room? thats not so bad then. i'd imagine the poor divil will have to put in a personal appearance at the submarine as part of the deal. if he thinks a crazy irish priest in a kilt is bad wait till he gets a load of the submarine's finest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back