Irish Priest (1 Viewer)

Is this guy protesting about the rapture??. Second coming of christ and all that. He is not alone in his belief.

[font=verdana,geneva,arial,sans serif][size=-1] The Book of Revelation is the source for the whole series. It was written soon after the fall of Jerusalem in 70[size=-1]AD[/size] and looks forward to a time when Jews will return to their homeland. In other words, to some Christians, the establishment of the state of Israel is intimately bound up with the Second Coming and the end of the world. The City of God is impossible without the state of Israel. This is a big reason why evangelical Christians are among Israel's most vociferous supporters in America. [/size][/font]

[font=verdana,geneva,arial,sans serif][size=-1] If you combine these views with the spread of nuclear weapons—ie, things which actually could destroy the world—and the emergence of mega-terrorists bent on acquiring them, then it is not hard to imagine how the daily news can begin to look like front-line dispatches from the first stages of the end of all things. According to a poll by Time magazine, 59% of Americans think the Book of Revelation will come true. [/size][/font]
http://www.economist.com/World/na/displayStory.cfm?story_id=1291227

judas_priest2.jpg

On a unrelated topic, really enjoying your cd I bought at Mór, fair play, especially track 2

lmd64 said:
he's a total fucking twat. and those green knee-high socks with the red kilt? SOMEBODY should give that man some help, starting with his wardrobe.

lmd64 said:
zoicks! mass has definitely changed since my day! i'm going to mass this sunday fer sure!
top marks for using the word Zoicks there liam. top. marks.
i haven't been to mass in years. its always been a cause of annoyance for my god-fearing parents...
i think Corneilus Horan justifies my descision.

lorcanzo said:
A police source said: "The man says he is Irish, he is also drunk. He had been to a taverna earlier. Police are going through his stuff."
people of the world! reaffirm your prejudices and stereotypes! a drunken, priest-ridden land of complete nutters seeks to wreck your head and ruin your marathon!

laugh/cry? laugh/cry? laugh/cry? laugh/cry?

thankfully my parents stopped making me going to mass a long time ago, walked by my local god shop last night, car park rammed, still lots of folks in love with jeebus it seems.

lorcanzo said:
top marks for using the word Zoicks there liam. top. marks.
i haven't been to mass in years. its always been a cause of annoyance for my god-fearing parents...
i think Corneilus Horan justifies my descision.

ITalkShite said:
people of the world! reaffirm your prejudices and stereotypes! a drunken, priest-ridden land of complete nutters seeks to wreck your head and ruin your marathon!

laugh/cry? laugh/cry? laugh/cry? laugh/cry?
True. Our street cred in the UN has probably dropped SOOO much. Now, only wannabe european countries like Turkey and the Ukraine will buy us drinks at the bar, flatter us with empty compliments and try to persuade us to come back to their back alley a 3 minute quickie against a skip. How the mighty have fallen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back