Irish National Party?!?! (1 Viewer)

"It has been suggested that the name of this party could easily lead to us being associated with the British National Party."

yes they wouldn't wanted to be confused with those guys at all at all

Finally a party to represent the views of Irish born taxi drivers, bus drivers and social welfare recipients. Maybe they'll stick to moaning together instead of forcing the rest of us to listen to it.

I think I'll start my own political party - our slogan "Shut the fuck up and go do something useful"

Finally a party to represent the views of Irish born taxi drivers, bus drivers and social welfare recipients. Maybe they'll stick to moaning together instead of forcing the rest of us to listen to it.

I think I'll start my own political party - our slogan "Shut the fuck up and go do something useful"

because anyone who lost their job is obviously a racist cunt who blames the blackies.....gowl

because anyone who lost their job is obviously a racist cunt who blames the blackies.....gowl

I was being glib.

But I'm also sick to death of listening to people who've never worked a day in their lives moaning about refugees taking their dole money (I live on Thomas St).

I wonder how many of these people left school as kids to do a little bit of work and earn money for their families.
It's a breeze getting work when you're in your 40s and 50s and can't read.

I'm not going to get dragged into the very thing I hate, bitching and moaning about other people and what they're doing, or not doing.

I just think everyone should get on with their own lives and while doing so try to make things a little bit better for someone else. If everyone shared what they've got instead of hoarding, or reaching for what someone else has, the world would be a better place.

All our delivery driver staff in my Chinese takeaway were sacked and replaced by Chinese drivers.
I think what Riath said and I agree with is that all the shitty jobs that us early uneducated school leavers did are now much harder to get as no matter what education foreign people have they're always happy to fill them which means less shitty jobs going 'round!
Then again being in my 40s and an early school leaver it's not all doom n gloom as I can read, I should be able to walk into a job any day now!

I just think everyone should get on with their own lives and while doing so try to make things a little bit better for someone else. If everyone shared what they've got instead of hoarding, or reaching for what someone else has, the world would be a better place.

That would be nice, then there would be no need for a bogey national party.

all nationalist parties should join forces to protect our culture and heritages,no stupid problems should get in the way of progress anyone that thinks the inp and the bnp are the same are party would be mistaken,differant parties with things in common and that goes for nationalists all across europe,seriously doh the inp need to be heard ive never heard a peep out of the party \meetings etc,the inp needs a site were its easier to discuss matters get more members and spread our message,let people know were not racist,we just want this illegal mass invasion of our lands to stop,save the future for the indiginus youth

We should definitely keep all the immigrants out of Ireland. After all, it's not like the Irish people ever emigrated to richer countries all over the world because their own country was fucked, is it?

Wolfetones, I suggest you give up this nonsense, your spelling has already given away your utter bumbling tomfoolery. Please stick to playing critically acclaimed Irish rebel music.

reminds me of the simpsons episode where they have the referendum about immigration and moe says:

You know what really aggrivases me? Is ‘dem immigints. They want all the benefits of livin’ in Springfield, but they ain’t even bothered to learn themselves the language.” “Yeah, those are exactly my sentimonies!”).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back