Irish gaming website (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
sexbox369.com
omg-lol-pawnd.com

I think there is issues getting a .ie but if your looking for hosting

onedollarhosting.com is good

Is it a bit too agressive? Though in fairness, any article that doesn't contain the word "cunt" won't be let anywhere near the site.

it has to be aggressive. anyone who plays games is a wound up nutjob who, if they didn't play games, would be jumping on heads til they're mushy and rubbing faces in broken glass and blazing fires.

right?

it has to be aggressive. anyone who plays games is a wound up nutjob who, if they didn't play games, would be jumping on heads til they're mushy and rubbing faces in broken glass and blazing fires.

right?

We are literally in the "I'll kick your ass (at Nintendo)" generation.

We can set up a catchall for the sites email so there's no chance of anyone bagging all the free shit that we're (not) going to get.

If only it were that easy... You'll have to cultivate an arse-licking relationship with all the various PR people, and get used to the idea that Nintendo Europe's PR company (Cakewalk) are actually a fictional entity.

I'd rather piss people off with the site as opposed to using it to blag free stuff. Sure if I want free stuff, I can just steal it!

I'd rather piss people off with the site as opposed to using it to blag free stuff. Sure if I want free stuff, I can just steal it!

Success is imminent. For as the old saying goes: Those who do not seek, receive free games and cash and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back