Irish complilation cdr part 2!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

hey gary ,
ive got a total 82 finnish rip off band called VIHA ... but only one of us is irish (me) and its based in copenhagen but i think you should put it on your compilation anyways. ...

if anyone wants a copy let me know,fancy artwork and shit.

ian bastardcore said:
hey gary ,
ive got a total 82 finnish rip off band called VIHA ... but only one of us is irish (me) and its based in copenhagen but i think you should put it on your compilation anyways. ...

if anyone wants a copy let me know,fancy artwork and shit.
Good enough for me,get me a song.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
................there may be someone nearer who has one? Any bands near where you live?
Jesus Gary - we live down in the country!...no fuckin punks in limerick!!!...except for Mickey Poke who stays in all the time.....ahem....the nearest person to me that has one is in cork.....its a long walk from kerry though.

GARYXKNIFEDX said:
2euro to 8 the crescent,larch hill,oscar traynor road,santry d9 or there may be someone nearer who has one? Any bands near where you live?

I`ll be sending you dosh for Part One also - if thats ok.

Do you have a band?

you could try asking members of The Naut or the Killing Spree,as they are on the first one. or send £1.50 or £2 or something.

I know for a fact that there are a load of bands who know about this and have recorded. I would like them to be part of it,but maybe they don't

sorry, it's just that we're dying to record and it doesn't seem to be happening....i know it's probably hard to whip everyone's asses into gear

Actually,one of the things I hoped would be a result of the comps,is that more bands would record. Loads of irish bands are lost forever because they never made it into the studio. And what about all the recordings that were done and nobody heard them? Maybe if bands made there recordings alittle bit more available more people would show up when they play? I kinda hoped the comps would mean that if someone wanted to hear a band they would have a way of contacting them. Maybe that's not happening,I don't know. I still think they are a good idea.
I've been asked once at a gig for a copy of the first one. Hopefully that's because everyone who wants a copy has made one themselves

maybe you could get a bit of webspace and upload the songs from the first comp there too with the contact info etc?

im sure myself or andy would do it for you if you dont have broadband.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Darsombra (Kosmische Drone Prog)(US)
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back