ireland captaincy? (2 Viewers)

hmm, I can imagine the CV needed for Irish captaincy

Hobbies: Shouts a lot

you're hired

but I agree with all of the below
Cormcolash said:
Fuck off Robbie Keane, primadonnas aren't allowed to be captains. Given should get it, he's the best at shouting since Roy Keane left. Just like Schmeichal!

ramps said:
you heard it here first

Congrats ramps you now know you think like stevey staunton (who i am fairly certain doesnt have a brain) lets hope you dont smell/look like him to!

nofriendo said:
Congrats ramps you now know you think like stevey staunton (who i am fairly certain doesnt have a brain) lets hope you dont smell/look like him to!

yeah, great start to a new era. alright nofriendo, how's it hangin?

nofriendo said:

im mick byrne.

nofriendo said:

i talk like him though. who wouldnt be proud of that.

anyway, i dont care who the captain is, as long as we dont make a holy show of ourselves.

Robbie Keane, I just don't get it. It would be like that little runt Joe Cole being the English Captain. Not that Beckham is much better. But Robbie Keane....jaysus.....

I say SACK STAN NOW!! He's an imbecile!!!! He can't even talk, and that's not a dig at Dundalk people. I lived there for a year and a lot of them are fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back