Ipods on the bus (1 Viewer)

Look everyone, just chill out - its clear we've hurt Wil and his apple, so I think it'd be in all our interests to buy iPods...for Wil's sake, like.

Vinnie said:
Finally! Now we can get back to what's better: The Ganges or the Volga.

i prefer the ganges myself. such a complex individual who has time for everyone "It is a meeting point for both the rich and poor, who believe it is a divine route to heaven. Ironically, this divine status may be threatening the river's very existence."

whereas the volga seems to have turned into
[size=-1] "an international group of companies with the principal business of providing Antonov AN-124-100 Ruslan aircraft"

disclaimer:
all quotes taken from first source listed for both words. an impressionable young fellow i am. only one coupon per customer. terms and conditions apply
[/size]

Can anyone confirm the rumours that Phil Collins is following up U2's iPod Box Set with an iPod containing all his back catalog and with a special case that is shiny and stubbly around the side like his head?

Arthur Peanut said:
Can anyone confirm the rumours that Phil Collins is following up U2's iPod Box Set with an iPod containing all his back catalog and with a special case that is shiny and stubbly around the side like his head?

Don't forget his peninsula of hair in the middle.

Arthur Peanut said:
Just noticed today on the bus that the people you least expect to be mp3 savvy or have such an interest in music that they need 40G's of space are most of the people with Ipods. What could they possibly be listening to?

How many britney or george michael songs can you fit on an I-pod and how did they get mp3-smart?

worst post ever.

Arthur Peanut said:
Just noticed today on the bus that the people you least expect to be mp3 savvy or have such an interest in music that they need 40G's of space are most of the people with Ipods. What could they possibly be listening to?

How many britney or george michael songs can you fit on an I-pod and how did they get mp3-smart?

"least expect eh"?

what the hell does that mean?
dudes in suits or something?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back