Ipods on the bus (2 Viewers)

It's really just bitterness 'cause I can't afford one.
Vinnie said:
Dagnabbit. My ipod is a fashion accessory? But that goes against everything I stand for. How could this be happening?

FancyGoods said:
A lot of people seem to buy ipods only understanding their function as a fashion accesssory.

You would know this, of course, because you know the motivations of complete strangers who pass you by in the street. :rolleyes:

I have an iPod, I have a little black case thingy for it, I replaced the white headphones with better non-iPod-looking headphones. I keep the thing in my pocket apart from when I turn it on and off, so obviously fashion is the reason I bought it.

Wilbert said:
You would know this, of course, because you know the motivations of complete strangers who pass you by in the street. :rolleyes:

I have an iPod, I have a little black case thingy for it, I replaced the white headphones with better non-iPod-looking headphones. I keep the thing in my pocket apart from when I turn it on and off, so obviously fashion is the reason I bought it.

Although Wil, you do look deadly with your iPod, silver space suit and rocket boots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back