ipod/iriver repair (1 Viewer)

eoinbox said:
the lcd screen on my poddy done broked, sent her away, expecting them to say 'hey that'll be 100 squids to fix' since the real reason i sent it was a technical fault that had been there since day 1. they returned it saying they wouldnt fix it as it was my fault, that i should consider buying a new ipod (refusing to tell me how much it would cost to fix.) also, refused to look at the other, real fault. in short - cuntz

You've sometimes gotta feed them a line. tell'em what they need to hear. You get used to them after a while. in the case with the red wine on the keyboard, I just told them it stopped working and they sent a new one out. Ya either have to play it smart or play it dumb.

btw, to get around the stupid decision by apple to not allow mp3 transfers *off* the ipod you should all try out xplay 2.
it just makes your ipod browsable like windows explorer and lets you put mp3s from the ipod back on to your PC or another ipod

Two days till I get one of these, wooohooo!

Zen_Touch_c1.jpg

lmd64 said:
maybe, but I'LL never get mugged for my walkman because of it's distinctive white headphones.

i'll get beaten up cos my headphones look like this:
philips_224sbc_224hs910.jpg

And the people would be right to beat you up.

Wilbert said:
And these are my headphones, chosen to avoid the very scenario you describe Liam. Checkmate, mr. LMD64!!
Checkmate Mr Bert? I think not. This game is not yet fully played out, Mr Bert. Q-Tip! Release the crocodiles! Now you see your predicament, Mr Bert. Regardless of your natty earpieces, I think you will find yourself unable to escape your current dilemma without destroying either yourself or the lovely Miss Marleybone. I, on the other hand, have no such moral qualms. Good day, Mr Bert, or should I say... good bye! Mwah-ha-ha-haaaah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back