ipod classic volume cap (1 Viewer)

inspector horse

Website
www.hearthsong.com
bought a new 120gb ipod classic today to replace my 30gb'er that's full and to my disappointment the volume is really low...after some research found it's cos of eu regulations, found some different software (one was goPod but this cant detect the ipod classic) and other ones im not to sure of using

can anyone recommend anything that wont melt my ipod ?

or is it a case of nothing has been written yet to crack the ipod classic ?

im definately thinking of returning it if i cant sort it, waste of 229 euro if all im paying for is hearing tunes mixed with dickheads talkin on the bus

cool. just be aware that its very very very dangerous to compensate for outside noise..for example, take the level that you like to listen to music say, on the bus, and listen to it like that at home with no noise..youll probably find its very loud and uncomfortable. its best to get headphones that have good isolation or noise canceling abilities.

cool. just be aware that its very very very dangerous to compensate for outside noise..for example, take the level that you like to listen to music say, on the bus, and listen to it like that at home with no noise..youll probably find its very loud and uncomfortable. its best to get headphones that have good isolation or noise canceling abilities.

good idea...noise cancelling headphones next on the shopping list

save me fucking my warranty too :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back