introducing (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by 10 years of noise and confusion
he's a gas man is number nine.
what does nine stand for?
how many pubes does he have?
8, so it can't be that. i think it's just a standard name for somone who want's to be mad into electro but really only ever listens to air .....and falco (not that that's a bad thing). seriously though, nine is sexxxy.

I haven't ignored you yet slurmsy.

Originally posted by slurms

8, so it can't be that. i think it's just a standard name for somone who want's to be mad into electro but really only ever listens to air .....and falco (not that that's a bad thing). seriously though, nine is sexxxy.

what you said about air and falco was actually funny,good man yourself.

So is yours just a standard name for someone who wants to be mad into hip-hop but only listens to tq and tupac?

And it's IDM,not electro!;)

Originally posted by nine
I haven't ignored you yet slurmsy.

what you said about air and falco was actually funny,good man yourself.

So is yours just a standard name for someone who wants to be mad into hip-hop but only listens to tq and tupac?

And it's IDM,not electro!;)

ah! intelligent dance music, as opposed to unintelligent dance music....(sigh)... classic. as far as i know that term hasn't really taken off anywhere other than the usa, probably cause it's full of anus trout . but no, my names more like someone who want's to dislike hippy music but still had full sexual contact with scott "cock of love" mckenzie (true story).
anyway, idm eh? who's your current faves then? talk with me nine, talk with me!

I know,i don't really like the name IDM either,electronic will do for me.
At the moment i have lost the plot for autechre.I bought confield last year and thought it was good,then i got a lend of all their other stuff from a friend,and it's amazing.
Also been listening to mouse on mars and req.

No,i haven't.
Speaking of dj's,i've heard some dj spooky given to me by a friend,some nice ambient going on there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back