Intolerant Russians warned against abusing Rangers players (1 Viewer)

My favourite bits were the six tolerant Rangers fans being arrested for stabbing an intolerant Zenit fan outside the stadium, and the other crowd of tolerant Rangers fans who started fighting with each other and the Police in one of the squares where a big T.V meant to be showing the match had failed.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/manchester/7401814.stm

But then obviously it was only a minority, again, and sure they only fought with the police because the organisation was "a shambles" and sure isn't that what you do then?

P.S my other favourite bits were when Zenit scored two goals, and how one of the cameramen at the match just spent his entire time pointing his camera at a bunch of reasonably hot female Zenit fans jumping up and down in the front row.

Oh, hi Celtic fans. Russian football has one of the most sophisticated and organised right wing movements in european football. It is infinitely more ominous and threatening than the deep fried mars bar century old prejudices of the most successful worst team in European football. We all fucking hate Rangers and for good reason but let's keep things in perspective here.

Oh, hi Celtic fans. Russian football has one of the most sophisticated and organised right wing movements in european football. It is infinitely more ominous and threatening than the deep fried mars bar century old prejudices of the most successful worst team in European football. We all fucking hate Rangers and for good reason but let's keep things in perspective here.

more info? any links or reading recommendations?

soccer is shite but populist violence kicks ass

The perspective so far seems to be that 6 Rangers fans stabbed 1 Zenit fan in the back whilst large crowds of other Rangers fans clashed with police during the game and trashed some stuff after the game.
So far I haven't heard any reports of the Zenit fans causing any trouble.

a few Zenit fans got on the pitch at the end but was no hassle.
i don't know much about Zenit but all in all there was only one black player on the pitch.
Rangers bring dangerous idiots where ever they go.

i love the UEFA cup; a chance to see other sides besides the usual lot, so i was pretty disappointed two sides i could feel nothing for got to the final. last years final was a cracker.

there was a spell of about twenty minutes in the second half were Rangers didn't even have an attack, near the end. the match was no surprise i expected them to be comfortably beaten and they were.

No, let's not - it's football.
Scotland's Shame.

The perspective so far seems to be that 6 Rangers fans stabbed 1 Zenit fan in the back whilst large crowds of other Rangers fans clashed with police during the game and trashed some stuff after the game.
So far I haven't heard any reports of the Zenit fans causing any trouble.

I think 'Vinny' might be Pat Dolan.

Boo Rangers etc Play up Celtic. Tolerance pies for all. Football is the only true winner. Release the dove. End the hate. Adoringly finger the man next to you no matter what colours he's sporting. Grrrrarrrgggle the shinzinnnnnnnnnn goooooooal...getttttttttttt iiiiiiiin..i fuggin love you...pissflaps

Boo Rangers etc Play up Celtic. Tolerance pies for all. Football is the only true winner. Release the dove. End the hate. Adoringly finger the man next to you no matter what colours he's sporting. Grrrrarrrgggle the shinzinnnnnnnnnn goooooooal...getttttttttttt iiiiiiiin..i fuggin love you...pissflaps

You hate hypocrisy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back