INTERPUNK (3 Viewers)

MMmmm unlucky, have dealt with them 4-5 times and they are so confident that the guy that does the Dublin 1 area even trusts people to give out his mobile # which saves so much hassle......
Other companies never do.
Maybe the DHL guy we have in Dublin 1 area is just a legend at his job.

That's possible. My experiences with DHL include charging €30 for the aforementioned service of paying your import tax for you (three times), arriving to deliver packages when nobody's there but not leaving a note to say they'd called (this has happened four or five times), putting the note in the door without knocking/ringing the doorbell (two or three times) and, most recently, leaving my package sitting in a warehouse in dublin for two weeks over christmas even though i'd payed €50 for their quickest delivery service. Oh and the fact that they are complete wankers to deal with on the phone.

Yep, same has happened me as OLP said when ordering from Interpunk. I got fucked over with import tax before just for 2 tee-shirts and a minor threat dvd. Wankers.

I'd just find a european punk-selling store and order off them, i'm kinda sick of ordering stuff from america.

I think it was UPS i got stuff delivered off before, and they were pretty good, got it a day or so after it arrived in the country.
The VAT was already added when i bought the stuff (Musical gear), and i'm pretty sure the irish rate is 21%.

Yep, same has happened me as OLP said when ordering from Interpunk. I got fucked over with import tax before just for 2 tee-shirts and a minor threat dvd. Wankers.

I'd just find a european punk-selling store and order off them, i'm kinda sick of ordering stuff from america.

well are there any good european punk selling stores to order off

well are there any good european punk selling stores to order off

it depends what kind of music you into
there's hundreds of good d.i.y. labels, stores all around europe
but if you looking for some trendy american bullshit hardcore or moneymaking punkrock you should order from interpunk
but they are not punk at all. it's all about buisness.

it depends what kind of music you into
there's hundreds of good d.i.y. labels, stores all around europe
but if you looking for some trendy american bullshit hardcore or moneymaking punkrock you should order from interpunk

yeah they sell half of what i want but i also love total chaos, choking victim, leftover crack, mdc and a global threat and no european store ive come accross has any of that stuff. so maybe the music i listen to is american bullshit to you but i like it.

Haha. While i agree with the second part, the first part is unwarranted. Interpunk carry shitloads of stuff from all over the world, they actually have a really good selection and are handy if you just found out about band X and want to get CD Y. If you look past the front page, there's a lot more going on there than whatever preconceptions you may have about them.

99% is barcode punk there.
hey crusty! Records you looking for you can find in YELLOW DOG from berlin

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back