INTERPUNK (3 Viewers)

krusty411

Website
www.myspace.com
Has anyone ever gotten stuff off of it ?

if so how long did it take to come ? thinking of getting stuff off of it, probably pay the extra for the ups express shipping (1-2). has anyone ahd any problems with interpunk delivering ?

Eh, cant remember, think it was just the standard one, ye pay loas more for express and for the sake of a few days i dont see it been worth the cash meself.

Cunts. They grossly overcharge for shipping, especially for records. If your stuff is over about €100 you'll get stung for import tax too cos they refuse to mark stuff "gift" or undervalue it.

Cunts. They grossly overcharge for shipping, especially for records. If your stuff is over about €100 you'll get stung for import tax too cos they refuse to mark stuff "gift" or undervalue it.

shit mine and jens (dearlydemented) order is €175, how much will we have to pay on income tax ?

Somewhere around 25 yeah. You could get very very very very very lucky and get away with it but i know there was a clampdown in recent months for this kind of thing.

yeah i heard that on the news a while back,

what customs will hold it and i'll have to go pay for it, or will it go to the post office and ill pay it there ?

I think, i'm not sure but i think, because you choose UPS, and they default to that shitty irish courier who's name i can't remember (d something), you'll get a phone call with a charge for the vat (25%) PLUS their charge for paying the vat for you, then collecting it from you (again, can't remember it's been so long, think it might even be €20) which you have to either pay by credit card on the phone, or pay to the delivery dude.

All in all, interpunk are not the way to go. Plus they're cunts.

The shittiest Irish courier company that I know of is called GLS.
The best by far are DHL but you do pay a wee bit extra for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back