internet weirdness.. (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter W.
  • Start date
  • Replies 13
  • Views 3K
  • Watchers 1
yeah, her and her crap tits, who the hell does she think she is. . . you should have a benefit gig so she can get cosmetic surgery weeler.
it'd be for her own good - according to top US experts in superficiality, a physically flawless woman is more than 10 times as likely to succeed in life than her less fortunate sisters.

i'd rather do a reasonable job of the cleaning myself and not spend time working to make money to pay someone else's wages...but that's just me

I'm sorry, you must have thought I meant -domestic cleaning-. no. I meant my balls.
i'd gladly work to have a beautiful lady scrub at my greasy clockweights at the end of the day.
They're providing a much needed service

nooly, i really hope ur joking .. It was a website which made msg's appear on the card the lady was holding, I Didnt make it I just thought it was funny it could have been a cock or a unic or anything .. .

!ironyyy

Here weeler, if the lady wants to be right on, let her. There should be a 'Right on' thread where people can give out about pictures of breasts (because they're a lady's special secret) meat (because animals eating meat is ok, but we're not animals) politics (because they can do a better job than bertie) and of course drinking and smoking (because giving out about it is more fun than doing it)

it wasn't the picture i had a problem with, it was the caption you put on it. i know i was a bit uber-feminist but i do think slagging off less than perfect women is an odd thing for someone who wants to 'smash patriarchy' to do.

eh...hmmm......oly, you seem a bit confused about what's going on, i'm not sure what you think's been said but never mind. reading comprehension isn't everyone's forte.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back