interested in boycotting MRR? (1 Viewer)

instead of me paying for MRR in any kind of way, people could just pass their finished copy on to me when they're finished couldn't they?
there should definitely be some sort of zine library here. i have a few *ahem* interesting zines i could contribute to it.

So 4 people so far
Me, Cormy, Gary and Goatbastard - we need at least 1 more to bulk purchase.
AS for a zne library - have you the space? Have you the timer to collate it? I've a load of zines I could donate to it. If you're ever in Bradford there's an excellent one in the 1in12 - also Giro's in Belfast has one.

this isn't supposed to offend but i think its quite funny-as you read down the posts you could imagine everyone calmly just speaking their posts but then along comes garyxknifedx and you could imagine him fukin screamin his goin mad (cause of the caps lock)-...........in the middle of all the other posts i think its funny-keep up the good work!;)

AS for a zne library - have you the space? Have you the time to collate it?

i have neither the time nor the space at this moment in time... however, when i get back from ny next september/october i'd be willing to try and find both to set up a zine library...

mmmm

hey i menat to say, i'd be into gettin MRR directly too, mm heartattack would be excellant to get too, i got number 50 today, excellant stuff cept a four page article on THE PUNK BAND AS AN ANARCHIST COLLECTIVE, a dodgy four page crimethinc rant. mmm

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back