intelligent footballers. (1 Viewer)

IFF said:
jason mcateer is a genius ;)

am i or amn't i being sarcastic

My favourite Trigger story, he was filling in a credit card application while he was at the pool and when he came to the part that said position (as in at the business that emplyed him) he asked one of his teammates for help ...

"I'm not sure what to put here, I prefer midfield but the gaffers been playing me as a wing-back lately".

theres another famous one where the ireland team were in jurys and some of them were watching the us masters on tv. trig walked up to big jack and asked "is that the lads?" pointing at the golf on the tv.

Unicron said:
My favourite Trigger story, he was filling in a credit card application while he was at the pool and when he came to the part that said position (as in at the business that emplyed him) he asked one of his teammates for help ...

"I'm not sure what to put here, I prefer midfield but the gaffers been playing me as a wing-back lately".

at the end of the day he's tremendously intelligent. all credit to him and the gaffer for his intelligence. tremendous.

nlgbbbblth said:
Robbie Keane

ramps said:
jurgen klinsmann?
ja, for sure.

0-beige-2CV.jpg

I hate le saux he is one of the dirtiest english players i've ever seen along with wise and keown. oh the afore mentioned SEIGE are one of the best hardcore bands ever ( don't known if any footballers listen to 'em).

ramps said:
theres another famous one where the ireland team were in jurys and some of them were watching the us masters on tv. trig walked up to big jack and asked "is that the lads?" pointing at the golf on the tv.

Then there's the one where some of the Ireland team are out at a nightclub in Dublin, and Jimmy White was there, so Trigger decides to shout over something that Jimmy White will recognise, and he shouts "One hundred and eigghtyy!!!!"

Warren Barton, the ex Wimbledon and Newcastle defender, held a accounting degree. I have no idea why I know this.

Kevin Moran was a very intelligent footballer and is now making several thousands from his business interests.

Gary Lineker always struck as a bright fella.

Gudni Bergsson did indeed hold a degree (it was law or something).

Aki Riihilahti, the Finland and Crystal Palace midfielder, is a bit of a legend:
http://www.akiriihilahti.com/

Eamon Dunphy and Tony Cascarino have written good biographies.

Claudio Ranieiri.

word has it that shaka hislop has a degree in physics (a fact i learned from an ITV bit on intelligent footballers, can't remember the others) and tony adams has read the canterbury tales in the original and understood them.

Arnold O'Byrne said:
Warren Barton, the ex Wimbledon and Newcastle defender, held a accounting degree. I have no idea why I know this.

Kevin Moran was a very intelligent footballer and is now making several thousands from his business interests.

Gary Lineker always struck as a bright fella.

Gudni Bergsson did indeed hold a degree (it was law or something).

Aki Riihilahti, the Finland and Crystal Palace midfielder, is a bit of a legend:

Eamon Dunphy and Tony Cascarino have written good biographies.

Claudio Ranieiri.

What? Gary Lineker strikes me as a fucking spa, did you not see what Brass Eye had him doing? Hilarious!

Cascarino's biography is one of the best ever
"I said to Andy, I don't think I'm eligible to play for Ireland, what should I do? He told me to just keep quiet about it and hope no-one notices."
fuckin genius!

Arnold O'Byrne said:

Aki said:
To make justice to itself and me the history has to be seen in the right light. The right light of my history includes my football history, civil history and 60 watts table lamp. All these are connected to eachother and separate from one and the other. So they have to be looked together that everything makes sense - I will not anyway.

:D

Van Persie is smart enough to follow the Kluivert route to success.
This week: step 4: rape arrest.

Did someone mention Dowie's economics degree? They did? Oh.

Robbie Fowler - outwardly a total moron and increasingly mediocre footballer. Invested in property and owns 84 properties inculding a few hotels and is now the richest footballer in the uk (the only english footballer richer than him is david beckham apparantly).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back