intelligent footballers. (1 Viewer)

rampz

greeame le saux, slaven bilic, pat nevin........

are there any more?

ramps said:
greeame le saux, slaven bilic, pat nevin........

are there any more?
i dunno, le saux?! Less stupid possibly, intelligent i don't think so. He still continuously says "at the end of the day" and stuff like that.

paul%20mcgrath.jpg

he's famous for reading the guardian and liking art. slaven bilic has a law degree.

demonica said:
i dunno, le saux?! Less stupid possibly, intelligent i don't think so. He still continuously says "at the end of the day" and stuff like that.

ramps said:
he's famous for reading the guardian and liking art. slaven bilic has a law degree.
Dude, sorry to burst your bubble but neither of those things makes you intelligent! also he's famous for playing football :rolleyes: ! and i never said slaven bilic wasn't smart, i don't know him!

demonica said:
Dude, sorry to burst your bubble but neither of those things makes you intelligent! also he's famous for playing football :rolleyes: ! and i never said slaven bilic wasn't smart, i don't know him!

several players used to give Le Saux grief about reading the Guardian, liking art and literature etc. It seemed that they preferred the likes of The Sun and The Mirror and couldn't understand why someone would read anything better.

Some said it was 'gay' behaviour.

pricks

nlgbbbblth said:
several players used to give Le Saux grief about reading the Guardian, liking art and literature etc. It seemed that they preferred the likes of The Sun and The Mirror and couldn't understand why someone would read anything better.

pricks
so, like i said he was less stupid. plus he's openly gay anyway right?

demonica said:
so, like i said he was less stupid. plus he's openly gay anyway right?

have no idea
I remember reading that stuff in the late 90s

in any case, he wouldn't be the first person to be called gay for such behaviour.

'look at that bleedin' hippy faggot with the buke. what does he think this is - a fuckin' library'

salt of the earth my bollocks

like that time robbie fowler presented his bum to him. inbred asshole.

nlgbbbblth said:

pricks

Steve Palmer, our club captain for a few years before he moved to Franchise United the start of last season, started playing for Cambridge United while he was at Cambridge University. He graduated while he was at Oxford and then set up his own company, some kind of computer software company so I was told. It is so successful he apparently has no need to work, but he loves the game.

Also wasn't Gundi Berggsson (spelling mistake there I'm sure) a qualified lawyer?

jason mcateer is a genius ;)

am i or amn't i being sarcastic

i don't really know about intelligent footballeras. their are probably quite a few. i think cyclists are more intelligent. a good deal of professional cyclists study part time while actually during the day going out training

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Fixity/Meabh McKenna/Black Coral
Bello Bar
Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Meljoann with special guest Persona
The Workman's Cellar
8 Essex St E, Temple Bar, Dublin, D02 HT44, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back