inserting movies into html? (1 Viewer)

Originally posted by meta
not sure, maybe quicktime - see attachment above

it doesn't say there,if you right click and hit properties it will tell you the file type,or am i being patronising?

this should work

<embed src="nameOfMovie.mov" width="x" height="x" </embed>

not sure if you can embed them into html,but if you can,that line i posted should do the trick.did you try it?

they're not adobe premiere files: no such thing, really. premiere simply imports external files and modifies them, it doesn't actually render them into new files as you go: that's what happens when you export them, and then you have to choose what type you want to export as.

easiest to do would be to import these mystery files into premiere, export them as .mov quicktimes (and crunch them down to size as well: if you're using premiere 6, you can do this with mediacleaner which is bundled with the software). also, export them without spaces in the filenames: my_file.mov, not my file.mov.

then steal someone's code for embedding them. i give you full permission to pilfer mine: go to http://www.snaptoguides.com/spoon/03/index.html and view source; it's there somewhere, and i think it's similar to the html posted above. mine will embed at 100% on internet explorer; doesn't work really on netscape, just has the file at normal screen size.

hope some of this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back