Indoor football this Summer (1 Viewer)

Knacker

Website
www.ballroomofromance.com
Every Saturday at one o'clock in UCD. If you're interested give me a shout.

The team for Pricks Argyle F.C. (that's Football Collective, man) will probably come from this.

Pricks Argyle will hopefully be playing Hot Press at some stage this Summer.

there are more of us than you think we could probably get a half decent team together, call up glen crowe and stuff. there's exams in the sports hall at the mo' but by the end of next week all should be good again

Deadly buzz... I've loads of mates down that direction... I'm on for it... don't know if anyone else is.

I mean.. we now own UCD.

You're all pricks down there. Is Jerry Harper still being a cunt to everyone in Computer Science?

not sure i know him, i'm more of a layabout arts student don't have much time for the people doing actual work. i know a fair few of the computer science heads tho' if you know anyone else.

but the hall will be booked this afternoon. for the match anyday suit? maybe we could run a thumped league?

Class of '99. Man. Back in 2000/2001 for one last gig.

Maynooth is dedly. Marian was dedlier. Hoping to be down in Mucknooth next Monday. Got to meet Abdullahi about a dog.

i arrived in 2000, must have just missed you. do you know any of the old source heads, like eoin bassett, donal or conor mcacbe, dave curran or where they your era

Dr_stanley said:
i arrived in 2000, must have just missed you. do you know any of the old source heads, like eoin bassett, donal or conor mcacbe, dave curran or where they your era

I called our Sunday League team Notts Guilty and we didn't win a single game all season. On the other hand, our previous team Rod Hull City won two games by default so i guess the only thing in life you can truly bank on is Marco Gabbiadini.

UCD is booked this Sunday at 12pm.

If you're on for playing, come along... you can still make it into town for the Wake in the Gallery (which starts at two)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Landless: 'Lúireach' Album Launch (Glitterbeat Records)
The Unitarian Church, Stephen's Green
Dublin Unitarian Church, 112 St Stephen's Green, Dublin, D02 YP23, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back